Google Sheets has made our lives easier. It makes us enter college assignments, keep a track of household bills, keep a track of the mileage we travel, etc. in an easier manner. This time, it is going to make our lives even easier by enabling us to create a calendar in Sheets. In this article, we will understand how to create a calendar in Google Sheets.
How To Make A Calendar In Google Sheets?
There are two ways you can create a calendar. Let’s know about them in detail:
Method 1: By Using A Google Sheets Calendar Template
If you want to make a calendar in Google Sheets, you can use a calendar template. To do this
- Go to the template gallery and search for “calendar.” Then, choose the template that you like and click “Use this template.”
- Once you have the template open, you can add your own events and customize the calendar to fit your needs.
- To add an event, click on the day that you want to add an event for and then click “Add an event.” From there, you can enter the event details.
- You can also change the appearance of the calendar by clicking on the “Theme” button. This will bring up a menu of different themes that you can choose from. Pick the one that you like best and then click “Apply.”
Making a calendar in Google Sheets is easy and fun. With a little bit of customization, you can create a calendar that is perfect for your needs.
Method 2: Create A Calendar From Scratch
In Sheets, making a calendar from scratch is easy and can be done in just a few steps.
- To start, open a new Google Sheet and select the cells where you want your calendar to appear. Then, go to Insert > Chart and choose the type of calendar you want to create.
- Next, add the dates for your calendar in the appropriate cells. To do this, select the cells and then go to Data > Add Column Data. In the popup window, select the type of data you want to add (dates, events, etc.) and then click OK.
- Finally, format your calendar to your liking. To do this, go to Format > Cell and then choose the options you want. For example, you can change the colors, font size, and number format.
That’s it! With just a few simple steps, you can create a calendar in Google Sheets from scratch.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Calendar In Google Sheets?
A calendar can be a great tool for organizing your thoughts and keeping track of important events. When used in conjunction with Google Sheets, a calendar can help you keep track of your schedule, to-do list, and more.
There are many benefits to using a calendar. For one, it can help you stay organized and on track. A calendar can also help you keep track of important events and deadlines. Additionally, a calendar can help you share information with others, such as your team members or family.
If you are looking for a way to stay organized and on track, a calendar in Google Sheets may be the perfect solution for you.
We hope you enjoyed our article about how to make a calendar in Google Sheets. With this knowledge, we know that you can make the most of your schedule when using Google Sheets. So what are you waiting for?