Discord is a popular messaging app with over 100 million active users. Recently, discord banned a large number of users from using a Discord server to discuss the alt-right. alt-right is a term that is used to describe white nationalist, neo-fascist, and other far-right ideologies. This ban has caused a lot of discord users to switch to other messaging apps.
Discord could BAN YOU- Do These Things To Get Unbanned
How To Get Unbanned from Discord?
If you want to get unbanned from Discord, there are a few things that you can do:-
- First, you can visit the Discord website and click on the “Support” link located in the top right corner of the main screen.
- Second, you can click on the “Contact Us” link located in the same area and provide the support team with as much information as possible about the reason why you need to be unbanned.
- Third, you can provide the support team with a copy of your Discord account suspension message if you have one.
- Lastly, you can wait for a response from the support team and keep an eye on your email inbox for a decision.
What To Do If You’re Banned From Discord?
First and foremost, if you’re banned from Discord, it’s most likely because you violated one of our policies. We have a fairly extensive set of rules and regulations that you must adhere to in order to remain a part of our community. A few of the most common reasons for being banned include:
• Using profanity or obscene language.
• Posting sexually explicit images or videos.
• Spamming or flooding the chat.
• Using bots or other automated means to spam or flood the chat.
If you believe that you were unjustly banned, you can try emailing the support team or filing a support ticket. We’ll do our best to review your case and determine why you were banned.
If you don’t feel like emailing or filing a support ticket, you can always try contacting us on Discord. We’re usually pretty responsive to messages there.
How To Appeal A Discord ban?
If you have been banned from Discord, there is a chance you can appeal the ban. Before you appeal, it is important to understand why you were banned and what you can do to improve your behavior in the future:
- To appeal a Discord ban, you first need to contact Discord Support. You can find their contact information here: https://discordapp.com/support/
- Once you have contacted Support, they will decide if your ban should be overturned. If your ban was for breaking the Discord Rules, they will look at the rule you broke and decide if you should be reinstated. If your ban was for violating a Server Rule, they will look at the rule you violated and decide if you should be reinstated.
- If your ban is upheld, you will need to create a new account and complete the welcome process. Once you have been reinstated, you can rejoin the Discord server you were banned from.
Read More: Create, Assign, And Customize Roles In Discord | Here’s How
What Not To Do If You’re Banned From Discord?
If you are banned from Discord, there are a few things you should avoid if you want to have a chance at getting unbanned:
- First and foremost, do not engage in any kind of drama or argument with other Discord users. This will only inflame tensions and make it more difficult for moderators to consider your case.
- Additionally, make sure that your Discord account is fully operational and use the correct username and password. If you can provide helpful information to moderators about why you were banned, that would be appreciated.
- Lastly, do not contact Discord support in an attempt to get your ban lifted; they are not authorized to make decisions about the removal or reinstatement of accounts.
How To Avoid Getting Banned From Discord?
If you’re looking to avoid getting banned from Discord, it’s important to remember the following:
- Never share personal information, including your address, phone number, or email address
- Only use Discord when it’s necessary and keep your conversations relevant to the channel or server you’re on
- Be careful about what you say – avoid swearing and inflammatory language
- Never post inappropriate or provocative images or videos
- If you observe any of the rules mentioned above and still get banned, it’s likely because Discord administrators believe your behavior is disruptive or harmful to the community.
- In these cases, it’s important to reach out to Discord support and explain the situation.
Discord is a great way to communicate with friends and co-workers, but it can also be a source of frustration and conflict. Some users may be violating the terms of service by engaging in abusive or disruptive behavior, and Discord may be justified in banning them.