There are only two colors available for sent messages in the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad: blue bubbles for iMessages and green bubbles for SMS. Although it’s a wonderful tool for texting, Messages isn’t the most configurable. There are straightforward programs you can use to make colored bubble stickers that appear exactly like personalized iMessage bubbles, even though you can’t modify the colors of the bubbles in the Messages app. In the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad, this article will demonstrate how to change iMessage color.
Change Text Bubble Color On iPhone- Video Tutorial
Why You Should Change Your iMessage Color?
Changing your iMessage color is a great way to stand out and be more professional. Let’s face it, not everyone uses iMessage, so by changing your color you’re making yourself more visible and more likely to be contacted. Plus, if you’re working on a project with a team and you want to coordinate colors, changing your iMessage color can be a great way to do that. Plus, if you’re ever feeling down and want to brighten up your day, changing your iMessage color can do just that.
Learn More: How To Delete Hidden Apps On iPhone: Quick Guide
How To Change Your iMessage Color?
If you want to change the color of your iMessage conversation, there are a few different ways to do it.
- You can change the color of the text in your conversation by adjusting the color of the text bubbles in your conversation.
- You can also change the color of the background of your conversation by adjusting the text color of the conversation’s message box.
- You can also change the color of the icons next to your conversations by adjusting the color of the conversation’s message box icons.
To change the color of your iMessage conversation, follow these steps:
- Open your iMessage app.
- Tap on your conversation’s message box.
- Tap on the color wheel icon in the top-right corner of the message box.
- Tap on the color of your choice.
- Save your changes by tapping on the “Send” button in the top-right corner of the message box.
How To Add Some Flair To Your Texts With These Colors?
- Black- Serious, professional, strict
- Gray- Neutral, professional, calm
- White- Clean, professional, organized
- Red- Passionate, professional, urgent
- Orange- Bright, cheerful, fun
- Yellow- Bright, cheerful, fun
- Green- Nature, growing, healthy
- Blue- Cool, calming, peaceful
- Indigo- Vibrant, creative, insightful
How To Make Your iMessage Stand Out?
When you’re sending an iMessage, you have a lot of options for how it looks and sounds. You can use text, stickers, and iMessage effects to make your message unique.
To make your message stand out, try using a different color for your iMessage. You can change the color of your text, the background, and the stickers in your message. You can also use iMessage effects to make your message sound different.
Here are some tips on how to make your iMessage look and sound great:
- Change the color of your text
- Use a different color for the background
- Use stickers and effects to make your message sound different
- Use text formatting to make your message look professional
You Might Also Like: How To Find Lost Apple Watch | Latest Guide
If you want to change the color of your iMessage conversations, there are a few ways to do so. You can either use a third-party app or change the color setting in your iPhone’s Settings app.