If you’ve been using your iPhone for a while, you may have noticed that there are some apps that are hidden. You can’t see them by tapping on the App Store icon on the home screen or by scrolling down on the App Store app or there can be times when you want to delete those apps from your device. This informative guide will help you to solve the problem easily. Read the guide till the end to know how to delete hidden apps on your iPhone.
Delete Hidden iPhone Apps- Video Tutorial
What are hidden apps on your iPhone?
If you don’t know how to find and use hidden apps on your iPhone, then you may want to consult a professional. Hidden apps are apps that are not displayed on your Home screen. To access hidden apps on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- From your Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap the Applications icon.
- Tap the App Store icon.
- Tap the More Apps category.
- Tap the Hide App button.
- From now on, you will only be able to access the hidden app if you click the Hide App button.
- If you want to peek at the hidden app again, just click the Show App button.
How To Find Hidden Apps On Your iPhone?
There are a few ways to find hidden apps on your iPhone:
Method 1: Find It In Settings
The first way is to go to Settings and then to General. Under “Privacy,” you’ll find a list of all the apps on your iPhone. Scroll down until you find the app you want to find, and then click on it. This will open the app’s privacy screen. Under “Usage Data,” you’ll see a list of all the data the app has collected (including information like your location, contacts, and photos). If you want to delete the app, just click on the “Delete” button.
Method 2: Find It In the App Store
The second way to find hidden apps is to go to the App Store and search for “hidden app.” This will bring up a list of all the hidden apps in the App Store. If you want to delete an app, just click on the “Remove” button next to it.
How To Delete Apps On Your iPhone That Are Hidden?
There are a few hidden apps on your iPhone that you may not be aware of. Some of these apps are less important and may be outdated, while others may be malicious and could be harmful to your iPhone. Deleting these hidden apps can improve your iPhone experience and make it more secure. If you don’t want to see an app on your Home screen, you can hide it.
To delete a hidden app on your iPhone: Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Under “General,” tap “Usage History.”
- Under “Hidden,” find the app you want to delete and tap “Delete.”
- Confirm the deletion by tapping “Delete.”
- If you want to keep the app’s data, tap “Keep Data.”
Find Out: How to Turn Off Silent Mode On iPhone?
How To Prevent Hidden Apps On Your iPhone?
A hidden app is a software application that is not visible to the user when they open the App Store application on their iPhone. Apple hides these apps to keep them from being downloaded by people who may not want them or to prevent people from accidentally installing them.
To prevent hidden apps from appearing on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Touch the Search button in the upper left corner of the App Store screen.
- In the search results list, touch the App Store icon and then touch the Hidden App section.
- Touch any hidden app to open it.
- If you want to keep an app hidden, touch the Hide App button and then touch the app again to close the Hidden App section.
Hope this informative guide was useful to you. If you want to get rid of some apps on your iPhone that are hidden, there are a few ways to do so. You can use the App Store’s search function to find the app, and then delete it from your device. You can also go to the App Store and select “Delete App” from the menu. Finally, you can go to your iPhone’s Settings app and select “General” from the menu. There, you can select “Hidden Apps” and then delete the app from there.