You can track down your Watch anywhere you are, or help others return it, and find out where your Apple Watch was left. Anything is easy to get used to. You might be self-conscious when you first get an Apple Watch. You forget how much it cost and forget to put it on. It could be that the charger is still near your bed when that happens. The only problem with that is that it’s not convenient because you noticed it was gone because you wanted it. It could be lost forever if it is left in an unattended place, such as a hotel or office.
This guide will explain how to find your apple watch if it’s lost. Let’s proceed further.
How To Locate Your Apple Watch That Is Lost?
To locate your Apple Watch if it is lost, simply ping the device from your iPhone. This will play a loud sound to help you locate it. Here’s how:
- Open the Find My App on your iPhone.
- Tap your b in the Device tab.
- Tap Play Audio.
- To stop the sound, tap Dismiss on your Apple Watch
If you are unable to hear the sound and believe your Apple Watch is farther away, you can use the method below to locate it.
Find Your Lost Apple Watch With These Easy Steps
Follow these steps to find your lost apple watch:
- The first thing you want to do is charge your watch.
- Once your watch is charged, you can start looking for it.
- The first place to look is inside your house.
- If you have your watch set up to receive notifications from your iPhone, it will show up as a notification on your iPhone’s lock screen.
- If you don’t see your watch on your iPhone’s lock screen, you can check in the Notification Center.
- You can also search for “Apple Watch” on the App Store or on the Apple Watch app on your phone.
- If your watch isn’t in your house or in the Notification Center, your next stop is your pocket.
- If you have your watch set to “Show On Lock Screen” when you put your phone in your pocket, it will show up as a notification on your iPhone’s lock screen.
- With the help of the above solution you can find your watch and when you find your lost watch then don’t forget to clear the storage of your apple watch.
Steps For Retrieving Your Apple Watch
- First, if you do not have your Apple Watch nearby, you can retrieve it by going to Settings » iCloud » Find My Watch.
- If you have already authenticated your watch with iCloud, you will see a message that says, “Your watch is ready to be found.”
- To retrieve your watch, select the message and open the Details panel.
- If you do not have your passcode, you can enter it in the Recovery Mode section.
- Once you have entered your passcode, select the Send My Watch button.
- If your watch is not within range of your iPhone, you can try to set up a Lost Mode.
You May Like: How to Update My Apple Watch | Quick Guide 2022
Apple Watch is a great invention. It’s easy to use and can be customized to fit your needs. This is how to find your Apple Watch using your iPhone. Although Find My is very efficient in finding the device lost, it is recommended that you inform the authorities and get their assistance if the situation becomes a problem.