Are you tired of your friends always asking to play your Steam games? Well, there’s a way to hide them from them! Here’s how:
Steam: How to hide recent game activity & game hours
Why you might want to hide games from your friends on Steam
There are a few reasons why someone might want to hide games from their friends on Steam. The first reason is that the person doesn’t want their friends to know that they’re playing a game that they might not be interested in. This is especially true for games that are considered to be “girly” or “for girls”. If a friend were to ask about the game that you’re playing, you might not want to tell them because you don’t want them to pressure you into playing it.
The second reason that someone might want to hide games from their friends on Steam is that they want to play the game without interruption. This is especially true for games that are multiplayer-based. If one of your friends is playing a game that you’re interested in, and they start to get loud or angry, it can be difficult to focus on the game. By hiding the game, you can avoid having to answer any questions about the game, and you can continue to focus on playing it uninterrupted.
The final reason that someone might want to hide games from their friends on Steam is because they don’t want their friends to be able to see their ratings. This is especially true for games that are rated Mature or 18+. If a friend sifts through your game library and sees that you’ve hidden a game that is rated Mature or 18+, they might be
How to hide games on your Steam account
If you want to hide your Steam games from your friends, there are a few different ways to do this. The easiest way is to simply not include any games in your public Steam friends list. If you want to keep your games hidden from specific friends, you can create a private game list and only add games to that list. Finally, you can also hide your games from the public view on your Steam account by using a VPN.
Which games can’t be hidden on Steam
Hide and Seek is a popular game that can’t be hidden on Steam. The game requires users to share a list of other users they’re hiding from, and the game is not available to be hidden without being seen by others on the list.
What hiding games on Steam does
When a player hides a game on their Steam library, it is hidden from all other players. This means that other players cannot see the game, and they cannot invite the player to play the game. When a player hides a game, it is also hidden from the Steam Discovery queue. The only people who can see the game are the player who hid it, and the player who added the game to their Steam library.
The benefits of hiding games on Steam
- The ability to hide games from friends is a great way to keep them from playing your games without your consent.
- Hiding games also allows you to keep track of your games without them clogging up your view screen.
- Hiding games also allows you to play your games in peace without others disturbing you.
- Hiding games also allows you to conserve your games storage space.
- Hiding games also allows you to keep track of your gaming progress without others knowing.
- Hiding games also allows you to keep your gaming secrets safe.
- Hiding games also allows you to keep your gaming identity secret.
- Hiding games also allows you to keep your gaming skills hidden.
- Hiding games also allows you to keep your gaming style secret.
10. Hiding games also allows you to improve your gaming skills without others knowing.
Steam hides many games from friends. This can be a problem because it can make it difficult for friends to play together.