One of the coolest features of the Roku streaming device is its remote. You can use it to control your Roku devices on your TV and on other devices in your home.
The remote lets you play, pause, and change channels, just like the Roku devices themselves. But it also has a few extra tricks up its sleeve.
For example, you can use the remote to access your computer’s files and folders. You can also use it to control playback of videos and music on your computer.
So if you want to be able to enjoy your streaming content no matter where you are in your home, a Roku remote is the perfect way to go.
I lost my roku remote, what can I do?can i use my laptop to control my roku device??
How to use your Roku remote on your computer
If you have a Roku device and a computer, you can use the Roku remote to control your computer. If you have a Roku device and a TV, you can use the Roku remote to control the TV. The process is the same on both platforms.
First, connect your Roku device to your computer using the provided cable.
Second, open the Roku remote app on your computer.
Third, click the “setup” button.
Fourth, click “add device.”
Fifth, enter your Roku device’s IP address or DNS name.
Sixth, click “add.”
Seventh, click “setup.”
Eighth, select your language and click “next.”
Ninth, review the information and click “setup.”
Tenth, select your country and click “next.”
Eleventh, click “add channels.”
Twelfth, click “add.”
Thirteenth, click “add favorite channels.”
Fourteenth, click “add.”
Fifteenth, click “add channels from a guide.”
Sixteenth, select the channels you want to add and click “add.”
Seventeenth, click “add channels from a guide.”
Eighteenth, click “add.”
Nineteenth, click “add channels from a guide.”
Twentieth, click “add channels from a guide.”
Twenty-first, click “add
The benefits of using your Roku remote on your computer
- You can control your Roku from anywhere in the world- no more missing your favorite show because you’re stuck at work.
- You can watch your shows offline- no more waiting for the buffering bar to disappear before you can continue watching your show.
- You can use your computer to control your Roku’s volume and paused status, making it easier to watch your show the way you want it.
- You can use your computer to search for and watch content from other sources, such as Hulu and Netflix.
- You can even use your computer to control your Roku’s power and volume- so you canwatching your show in complete darkness or loud environments.
How to get the most out of your Roku remote on your computer
Roku remote on computer
If you’re like most people, you use your computer for work, homework, entertainment and more. And, like most things in life, you want to maximize your productivity and enjoyment. One way to do that is to use your computer to control your Roku device.
To do that, you need to install the Roku software on your computer. Once you’ve done that, you can use your computer’s mouse and keyboard to control your Roku. Plus, because Roku is a streaming platform, you can use it to watch your favorite shows and movies no matter where you are.
So, if you’re looking for a way to improve your productivity and entertainment experience, give Roku remote on computer a try.
tips for using your Roku remote on your computer
1) Make sure your Roku remote is paired with your computer.
2) Open the Roku remote app on your computer.
3) On the left side of the screen, select Profile.
4) On the right side of the screen, select Add Profile.
5) Enter your Roku user name and password.
6) Select your Roku device from the list.
7) Select PC from the list of devices.
8) On the left side of the screen, select Actions.
9) On the right side of the screen, select Cast.
10) Select your device from the list.
11) Select OK.
How to make your Roku remote work on your computer
This article will show you how to make your Roku remote work on your computer so that you can control your Roku from anywhere in the world.
First, open up your Roku software and sign in.
Then, on the main screen, click on the “Settings” button.
Scroll down to the “Remote” section and click on the “Add New Remote” button.
Enter the code that is printed on your Roku remote, and then click on the “OK” button.
You will now be able to control your Roku just as if you were using the original remote that came with your Roku.
The best way to use a Roku remote with your computer is to connect the Roku remote to the computer with a USB cable.