Do you ever feel like the weather is always in your face? Whether it’s the heavy rain or the bright sunshine, it seems like it’s always raining on your computer. Wouldn’t it be great if you could remove the weather icon from the taskbar? In this blog post, we’ll show you how to do just that.
Why You Should Remove The Weather From The Taskbar?
When the weather shows up on the taskbar, it takes up space on the taskbar. This space can be used for other programs, so it’s important to remove the weather from the taskbar as quickly as possible.
I’m sure you’ve all seen the trend of people removing the weather from their taskbar. It seems like a harmless enough thing to do, but there are a few reasons why you should remove the weather from your taskbar.
- First of all, the weather on your taskbar is constantly changing. If you’re constantly checking the weather, you’re going to be distracted from your work. Plus, the weather on your taskbar is unreliable. Sometimes it will be accurate, but other times it will be completely wrong. If you’re constantly checking the weather, you’re going to be frustrated every time it’s wrong.
- Second, the weather on your taskbar is always in the foreground. This means that it takes up a lot of space on your screen, and it’s easy for it to distract you from your work. If you’re constantly checking the weather, you’re going to be less productive.
- Finally, the weather on your taskbar is constantly changing. This means that it’s always changing, and it’s hard to keep track of. If you’re constantly checking the weather, you’re going to be confused every time the weather changes.
First, let’s take a look at how the weather appears on the taskbar.
How To Get Rid Of The Weather Forecast On The Taskbar?
For those of you who don’t like seeing the weather forecast on the taskbar, there is a way to get rid of it:
- First, open the Control Panel and click on the Appearance and Personalization icon.
- Then, under the Taskbar and Start Menu heading, click on the Customize button.
- In the Customize Taskbar window, under the Location heading, click on the Change button.
- In the Change Taskbar window, under the Show/Hide heading, click on the Weather Forecast item.
Read Also: Windows Taskbar Won’t Hide In Full Screen: Troubleshoot Quickly
To remove the weather from the taskbar, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the taskbar and select “Show Desktop.”
- Drag the weather icon off of the taskbar and onto the desktop.
- Close the Show Desktop window.
- Return to the taskbar and click on the “Arrows” button to move the icons around.
- Click on the “Weather” icon and select “Remove.”
You will now be able to choose whether or not you want to see the weather forecast on the taskbar. If you want to keep it, uncheck the Show weather forecast on the taskbar checkbox and click on the OK button. If you want to get rid of it, check the Show weather forecast on the taskbar checkbox and click on the Remove button.
That’s all there is to it!