How to Increase Your Productivity by 50% or More in Just 20 Minutes a Day
Do you feel like you’re always struggling to get your work done? You’re not alone. According to a study by Forbes, over 60% of people feel like they’re not productive enough. And the truth is, there’s nothing wrong with you. You just need some tips on how to be more productive. In this article, we’re going to show you how to increase your productivity by 50% or more in just 20 minutes a day. Let’s get started.
How To Insert Links In PowerPoint Slides:- Video Tutorial
How To Insert A Link Into A PowerPoint Slide
There are a few different ways to insert a link into a PowerPoint slide – each with its own set of pros and cons. Here’s a rundown of the most common methods:
- Use the Insert Link command:- This is the quickest and easiest way to insert a link. Just type in the URL of the website or blog you want to link to, and PowerPoint automatically pastes it into the slide. However, this method has two major drawbacks: First, if the URL contains spaces or other special characters, you’ll need to insert them into the text box manually (or use a URL encoder). Second, the link appears as plain text rather than as a clickable link.
- Use the Insert Picture command:- This is a handy way to insert a picture into a slide. Just select the picture you want to use, and PowerPoint inserts the link to the image file into the slide. (This method works best if you have a photo URL rather than a file name.)
- Use the Paste Link command:- This is a more versatile option than the Insert Link command. Instead of just inserting the URL, you can also paste the text of the link into the text box. This method is great if you want to format the link the way you want it, or if you want to include a link to more than one website.
- Use the Text To Link command:- This is a versatile way to create links that appear as clickable.
Why You Should Insert Links Into Your PowerPoint Slides
When you have slides with embedded links, your audience can click on the link and be taken directly to the destination you want them to go to. This is especially helpful when you want to direct your audience to a specific slide, or if you have a slide with a lot of information that you want to make easy to find.
- When you embed a link in your slides, you can keep your audience engaged by providing them with valuable content while they are waiting for your presentation to finish.
- You can also use embedded links to promote your website or blog or to introduce a product you’re selling.
- If you’re ever stuck trying to remember where you embedded a link in your slides, just use the built-in search functionality in PowerPoint.
- This will help you find the specific slide with the link easily.
The Benefits Of Linking To External Sources In Your PowerPoint Presentation
Outlining and referencing your sources in your PowerPoint presentation can help to reinforce the information and credibility of your presentation. By using external sources, you can provide additional information, perspectives, and cited sources that can further support your points.
When referencing external sources, it is important to use the correct format. The most common way to reference a source in PowerPoint is by using the Harvard referencing style. This style consists of the author, title, publication date, and page number. For more information, visit the Harvard referencing guide.
- If you are referencing a source that is not in the Harvard referencing style, you will need to use the APA referencing style.
- This style consists of the author, last name, first name, publication title, and page number. For more information, visit the APA referencing guide.
- When referencing external sources in your PowerPoint presentation, it is also important to use a clear and concise title.
- This title will appear as the title of your slide and can help to orient your audience.
- Linking to external sources in your PowerPoint presentation can be a helpful way to reinforce the information and credibility of your presentation.
- By using external sources, you can provide additional information, perspectives, and cited sources that can further support your points.
- When referencing external sources, it is important to use the correct format.
- The most common way to reference a source in PowerPoint is by using the Harvard referencing style.
- This style consists of the author, title, publication date, and page number. For more information
How To Make Sure Your Link Works In Your PowerPoint Presentation
If you want to ensure that your link works in your PowerPoint presentation, you should ensure that your web address is properly formatted. The most common way to format a web address in PowerPoint is to use the HTTP:// protocol, followed by the domain name, for example:
- You can also use the HTTPS:// protocol if your presentation is intended for a secure environment.
Troubleshooting Tips For When Your Link Doesn’t Work In PowerPoint
If you’re having trouble linking your PowerPoint presentation or blog post to a specific web page, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the problem.
- First, make sure that your web address is correct. Check to make sure that you’re using the right URL, including the HTTP:// prefix and the correct domain name (for example, http://www.smithsonianmag.com rather than smithsonianmag.com).
- Second, make sure that your link is accessible. Make sure your presentation is uploaded to a web server where people can access it, and check to make sure that your link is spelled correctly and is included in the correct spot on your web page.
- If all of these steps fail to fix the problem, you might need to contact your web host or file-sharing service. They might be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and fix it.
What is the most important thing you can do to maintain good dental hygiene?
Maintain good dental hygiene by flossing and brushing your teeth at least twice a day.