Your computer is telling you that the battery isn’t charging, but it’s not giving you an obvious reason why. In this post, we’ll show you how to troubleshoot and fix the issue.
Plugged In, Not Charging Windows 10 Solution (2 Methods)
Why Is My Battery Not Charging On Windows?
There are a few reasons why a battery may not be charging on a Windows 10 computer:
- First, make sure the power adapter is fully plugged into the computer and the wall outlet.
- Second, make sure the battery is fully inserted into the computer.
- Third, make sure the battery is seated properly in the battery bay.
- Fourth, make sure the computer is turned on and the power adapter is plugged into the computer.
- Fifth, make sure the battery is compatible with the computer.
- Sixth, make sure the battery is properly charged.
- Seventh, make sure the battery is properly installed in the computer.
- Eighth, make sure the computer is properly connected to the internet.
- Ninth, make sure the computer is properly configured for Windows 10.
- Tenth, make sure the computer is properly calibrated.
How To Fix A Battery That’s Not Charging On Windows
If your computer battery is not charging, it’s likely because there is a problem with the charging port. To fix this, you’ll need to replace the charging port.
What To Do When Your Windows Laptop Won’t Charge
If you find that your Windows laptop won’t charge, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue:
- First, make sure that the laptop is properly connected to an outlet and that the power cord is properly plugged in.
- If the laptop is plugged in and the battery is not charging, then the issue may be with the battery itself.
- You can try replacing the battery if the problem persists.
- If the battery is functioning properly, then the issue may be with the charging port on the laptop.
- If the laptop has a USB-C charging port, try connecting the laptop to another power source, such as a wall outlet, to see if the issue persists.
Why Won’t My Windows Laptop Charge?
There are a few reasons why a laptop battery might not be charging.
- The first is that the power supply might not be providing enough voltage to charge the battery.
- If the power supply is overloaded, the voltage might be too low to charge the battery.
- Another possibility is that the battery might be defective.
- If the battery isn’t charging, it might be because the charging circuit isn’t working properly.
- If there’s a problem with the battery, it might be best to get it replaced.
How To Troubleshoot A Laptop That Won’t Charge On Windows
I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing difficulty charging your laptop. This can be a frustrating issue, as you may be unable to use your laptop if it won’t charge. If you’re experiencing a problem with your laptop not charging, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue:
- First, make sure that the power cord is properly plugged into the outlet and your laptop.
- Sometimes, the cord might be damaged and need to be replaced.
- Next, ensure that your laptop is properly seated in the charging dock.
- Sometimes, the laptop might be too heavy or short to fit snugly in the charging dock, which can cause the laptop to not charge.
- If you’re still experiencing problems with your laptop not charging, you may need to replace the battery.
- If you’re Unable to Troubleshoot a Laptop that Won’t Charge on Windows, I suggest speaking with a technician at an authorized service center.
The most common issue with Windows 10 batteries not charging is a bad or defective charger. If the battery does not charge when plugged into the charger, it is likely that the charger is the issue.