If you’ve ever needed to sign in to your iCloud account on a new device, you’ve probably had to generate a new password and add it to your keychain. With iOS 12, Apple is introducing a new feature called Approving ICloud Keychains, which will let you sign in to your iCloud account with your existing password and keychain. This means that you won’t have to remember a new password or add it to your keychain every time you sign in to your iCloud account.
How To Use iCloud Keychain! (iPhone & Mac)
Why you should approve iCloud keychain
If you’re an iOS user, you’re undoubtedly familiar with iCloud. It’s a great feature that lets you store your data (photos, contacts, etc.) in the cloud, and access it anywhere you have an internet connection. One of the great things about iCloud is that you can create “keychains” of your most important data, so you can easily access it without having to go through the hassle of trying to find your login information every time you want to access something.
Here’s why you should approve iCloud keychain:
1. It’s easy to access your data from anywhere. If you’re on your desktop at home, you can access your keychains just by clicking on the “iCloud” icon in the top left corner of your screen. If you’re out and about and need to access some of your data, you can open up the “keychain” app on your phone and access whatever you need.
2. It’s secure. Your keychains are protected by password and fingerprint scanning, so you can be sure that your data is safe and secure.
3. It’s convenient. Having your data stored in the cloud makes it easy to access and use, no matter where you are.
4. You can back up your data. If something happens and you lose your phone, you can back up your keychains and access them on another device.
5. It’s easy to share your keychains with other
How to approve iCloud keychain
If you want to approve an iCloud keychain, it’s pretty simple.
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Tap on your account name at the top of the screen.
3. Under “Keychains,” tap on the “iCloud” keychain.
4. If the keychain you want to approve is not currently visible, it will now be displayed. Tap on the “iCloud” keychain to open it.
5. Next, you’ll need to select the person or App that you want to approve the keychain for. To do this, tap on the “Add” button next to the “Select Person” or “Add App” field.
6. Enter the iCloud password for the person or App that you want to approve the keychain for. If you don’t have the password, you can enter the App’s iTunes Store ID instead.
7. Tap on the “Add” button next to the “Select Person” or “Add App” field.
8. Finally, tap on the “Approve” button.
The benefits of approving iCloud keychain
Approving iCloud keychain allows you to share digital copies of your passports, driver’s licenses, and other important IDs with trusted individuals. This feature can be helpful if you lose your original IDs, or if you want to keep multiple copies safe and handy.
reasons to use iCloud keychain
- iCloud keychain can keep your login credentials, passwords, and other sensitive information securely stored in one place, so you never have to remember them again.
2. It’s easy to use: just open the app, enter your login credentials, and you’re ready to go.
3. You can use iCloud keychain to store your documents, photos, and other files, so you can access them from any device.
4. If you lose your device, you can easily restore your information using iCloud keychain.
5. iCloud keychain is free to use, so there’s no reason not to get started!
How to get the most out of iCloud keychain
iCloud keychain is a handy way to keep your passwords, credit card numbers, and other important information close at hand. You can use it to store your login information for various websites and apps, as well as your driver’s license and passport numbers.
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t use iCloud keychain to its full potential. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of this handy tool:
1. Use iCloud keychain to keep your passwords and other important information safe and secure.
If you use the same password for multiple sites and apps, iCloud keychain can help you to keep all of your passwords in one place. You can also use it to store your login information for websites and apps. This way, if you lose your password for one site, you can easily reset it for all of the other sites and apps that use iCloud keychain.
2. Use iCloud keychain to easily access your driver’s license and passport numbers.
If you’re a driver, you may want to use iCloud keychain to store your driver’s license and passport numbers. This way, you can easily access them when you need to show your ID to a driver’s license agent or a passport officer. You can also use iCloud keychain to store other important identification documents, such as your Social Security card.
3. Use iCloud keychain to keep track of your online shopping history.
Approving iCloud keychain is a great way to make sure your devices are always backed up and available.