TikTok, this online social media app is taking the world by storm. It is the app that makes it easy to create, share and discover videos on mobile. Since its release in 2018, it has already emerged as one of the most widely used multimedia apps.
And it is predicted that by 2023, the app will have more than 750 million users worldwide. This blog gives you all the latest things about TikTok including how to change your phone number, add music to your videos, and much more. Read till the end to know more
What Are Some New Things About TikTok?
There’s no doubt that TikTok is one of the best new social media platforms out there. With its unique format and engaging content, it’s quickly become a favorite among users of all ages. But what are some of the newest things about TikTok?
- For starters, TikTok now has a dark mode! This new feature can be activated in the app’s settings, and it makes for a more immersive and relaxing experience when scrolling through your feed.
- Another new addition to the app is the ability to add music to your videos directly from the app. This means you no longer need to use a separate editing app to add your favorite tunes to your videos – you can do it all in TikTok!
- Finally, TikTok has also recently introduced a new way to interact with other users on the platform. Called ‘Reacts’, this feature allows you to respond to someone’s video with a gif, emoji, or short video clip. It’s a fun and easy way to connect with other users!
How to Change Phone Number On TikTok?
If you’re using TikTok and want to change your phone number, there are a few steps you need to follow.
- First, open the app and go to your profile page.
- Then, tap the “Edit Profile” button.
- This will take you to a page where you can change your phone number.
- Enter your new phone number and then tap the “Save” button. That’s all there is to it!
How To Download A TikTok Video?
There are a few different ways that you can download TikTok videos.
- The first way is to use the built-in download feature in the app. To do this, simply go to the video that you want to download and tap the share button. From the share menu, select the “Download” option. The video will then be downloaded to your device.
- Another way to download TikTok videos is by using a third-party app or website. There are a number of these available, and they all work in essentially the same way. Just enter the URL of the video that you want to download, and the app or website will do the rest.
- Finally, if you want to download a video that someone has posted on another social media platform (such as Instagram or Facebook), you can use a video downloader tool. Just enter the URL of the video and the tool will download it for you.
How To Copy The Link Of A Video On Tiktok?
To copy the link to a video on Tiktok:
- First, open the app and find the video you want to share.
- Tap the ” share” button located below the video.
- A menu will appear with several sharing options.
- Tap the “copy link” button. The link will be copied to your clipboard and you can paste it wherever you’d like.
How To Add Music On TikTok?
Adding music to your TikTok videos is a great way to make them more engaging and entertaining. There are two ways to add music to your videos: by using the built-in music library, or by uploading your own music.
- To use the built-in music library, simply open the TikTok app and tap on the “Create” button. Then, select the “Music” option and browse through the available songs. Once you’ve found a song you like, tap on the “Use” button to add it to your video.
- To upload your own music, open the app and tap on the “Create” button. Then, select the “Upload” option and choose the song you want to upload. Once the song has been uploaded, you can add it to your video by tapping on the “Use” button.
We hope you enjoyed our article about the latest things about TikTok. With this knowledge, we know that you can make the most of the app, and the best of the medium, to share with the world what you have to say. So what are you waiting for? Download TikTok today. Thanks for reading.