Google Slides has come a long way since its humble beginnings as a way to share documents online. Now, with the addition of audio, it can be used to share everything from lectures to presentations to interviews. In this post, we’ll show you how to add audio to your Google Slides presentation using the Google Slides user interface.
How to add audio to Google Slides
Adding audio to Google Slides is really simple. You just need to follow these steps:
1. Open Google Slides and click on the ” Tools ” button in the top left corner.
2. In the ” Tools ” box, click on the ” Audio ” button.
3. In the ” Audio ” box, you will see a list of all the audio files that are currently on your computer.
4. Click on the ” Add Audio ” button to add an audio file to your slide.
5. In the ” Add Audio ” box, you will see the options to ” Choose a File ” and ” Add a Sound File from Your Computer “.
6. Click on the ” Choose a File ” button to open the ” Choose a File ” dialog box.
7. Click on the ” Browse ” button to open the ” Select a File to Add ” dialog box.
8. In the ” Select a File to Add ” dialog box, select the file that you want to add to your slide and click on the ” Open ” button.
9. You will now see the audio file added to your slide.
10. To change the audio file that is being played on your slide, click on the ” Edit ” button next to the ” Audio ” box and select the new audio file that you want to use.
That’s it! You
Adding audio to Google Slides
There are a few ways you can add audio to your Google Slides presentations.
1. Use the Google Docs Audio Editor.
2. Use a third-party audio recording and editing tool.
3. Record audio on your own using a microphone and software.
4. Use a voice recognition tool to record your own voice and add it to your presentation.
5. Use a transcription service to transcribe your audio recording and add it to your presentation.
How to add audio to your Google Slides presentation
Adding audio to your Google Slides presentation can have many benefits. First, audio can help to provide a more detailed and professional presentation. Second, audio can be a fun and clever way to explain your ideas. Finally, audio can also help to bolster your presentation’s impact.
How to insert audio into Google Slides
Google Slides is a great tool for sharing ideas and presentations with others. You can add text, images, and videos to your slides, and share your presentation with others.
To add audio to your presentation, follow these steps:
1. Open Google Slides.
2. Click on the “File” tab, and select “Add audio.”
3. Click on the “Upload” button, and select the audio file you want to use.
4. Click on the “Play” button to start the audio.
5. Click on the “Close” button to finish adding the audio.
How to add music to Google Slides
Adding music to Google Slides is a breeze! All you need is some music and a Google account.
1. Log into your Google account.
- Click on the “My Projects” button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the “Slides” tab.
- Under “Slides content,” click on the “Load Slides” button.
- Select the “Slides” folder where you want to save your slideshows.
- Click on the “Browse” button.
- Select the music file you want to use.
- Click on the “Load” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.
10. Click on the “Close” button.
11. Your slides will now include the music you selected!
Adding audio to Google Slides can make your presentation more engaging and engaging for viewers. By adding audio, you can create a more interactive experience for your audience. Additionally, adding audio can help you to better understand your audience and capture their attention.