Zebra is another best printer manufacturer in the market. You can get a wide range of Zebra printers in the market, depending on the size and features of the printers. Though it is a great brand, you can still face some of the technical glitches with the Zebra printers. Zebra printer not printing issue is one such glitch that you can face with the Zebra printer. In this article, we are going to talk about the Zebra printer is not printing issue. Follow the steps mentioned in this article to know how you can easily fix the Zebra printer is not printing issue.
Reasons for Zebra printer is not printing issue
Read the list of all causes that can lead to the Zebra printer is not printing issue. We have listed all the possible reasons below.
- The most common cause can be that there is something stuck in the printhead.
- Another common reason can be that the label printer is preserving the transfer of heat.
- Zebra printer is not printing because there can be incorrect media in the thermal application.
- In case the ribbon is not correctly inked, you can face the issue.
- In case both your ribbon and media are not matching, Zebra printer can stop printing.
Basic troubleshooting steps
Before proceeding with different methods to fix the Zebra printer is not printing issue, you will have to follow the basic troubleshooting steps mentioned below. Follow all the steps carefully.
- You will first have to make sure that you have properly plugged in the printer. You may want to remove the cables and then plugin again to the printer.
- Once done, you will have to check for the network cable. Make sure that it is attached to both the devices properly. You will have to check that all the indicators are blinking and the indicator for network connection is ON.
- Lastly, if you notice that the indicators of the printer are not On, you will have to power it off and then unplug all the cables from the printer. Wait for some time and then plug in all the cables back. Check if it is working or not.
Hopefully, these steps will work for you. If it didn’t work for you, you can follow the steps mentioned in the next section of the article.
Other methods to fix Zebra printer not printing issue
So, if the above-mentioned steps didn’t work for you, you can follow these methods. Follow the steps carefully.
- You will first have to check the printer status. You need to make sure that your printer is ON. After this, you must check if you have sufficient paper in the paper tray needed to print the document. You will also have to make sure that the ink in the cartridge is enough.
- After this, you will have to cancel each job that your printer is up to. You will have to go to the print queue and look for all the jobs that are in the print queue. You will have to cancel all the jobs otherwise it can have an effect on your hardware as well. Other than this, you can also opt for force stop. You can go for the force stop option in the control panel.
- Next, you will have to make sure that you are using the Zebra printer as your default printer. If you are not using it as a default printer, you will have to go to the Control panel on your system and then go to the devices option. Once done, you will have to go to the option of the printer and then click on the name of the printer you are using. You will have to click on the option to make it your default printer.
- After this, you will have to make sure that none of your printer drivers is outdated. In case any of the drivers are not up to date, you will have to update the driver. You will have to go to the official website of the Zebra printers and download the drivers. choose the drivers according to the model number of your printer. Also. keep in mind the operating system that you are using.
Zebra label printer is not correctly printing
If you own a Zebra label printer, you can face the following issues while you are trying to print anything
- Pages come out blank. Even when you give the print command, nothing is printed on the page.
- You can notice that there are no more images present on the printer label.
- There are chances that your printer is printing everything other than the labels.
Below are some of the ways that you can use to fix the Zebra label printer issues.
- You will have to make sure that there are enough pages and ink in the paper.
- Other than this, you will have to also check the side of the ribbon which is inked.
- Next, you will have to make sure that you are using a matching ribbon and the media.
- You will also have to make sure that you have cleaned the printer and the printhead properly.
- Also, make sure that there is nothing stuck in the print head.
- Lastly, check that you have connected your system and the printer correctly.
This was all about how to fix the Zebra printer is not printing issue. The steps that we have mentioned above will help you fix the issue easily and the steps are enough to fix it. In case you still face any issue with this topic, you can contact the customer care. They will always be available for you. You can visit the official website and look for information on how to contact customer support.