YouTube Premium is a paid subscription service that offers ad-free viewing and access to exclusive content. It’s a great way to catch up on your favorite channels without having to worry about ads, and it’s also a great way to get your fix of new content before it’s available on the regular YouTube channel. If you’re interested in subscribing to YouTube Premium, here are a few steps to take:
1. Open YouTube and sign in.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
3. Select “Subscriptions.”
4. Under “Your Subscription,” click on “Add a subscription.”
5. Enter your payment information and click on
What is YouTube Premium?
YouTube Premium is a paid subscription service that offers users ad-free viewing, access to exclusive content, and the ability to download videos for offline viewing. YouTube Premium is available in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
What are the benefits of YouTube Premium?
There are many benefits to subscribing to YouTube Premium. These benefits include ad-free viewing, the ability to download videos for offline viewing, and the ability to watch videos in 4K resolution. Additionally, Premium subscribers can access exclusive content, such as original show episodes and live events, which are unavailable to non-Premium subscribers.
How to download YouTube videos with YouTube Premium
- Open YouTube and sign in.
- On the main screen, click on the three lines in the top left corner.
- On the left side of the screen, click on “My Videos.”
- On the right side of the screen, under “History,” click on “History: Download videos.”
- In the “Download videos” window, click on the blue “plus” sign next to the video you want to download.
- On the next screen, under “Options,” click on “Subscribe to YouTube Premium.”
- Under “Subscribe to YouTube Premium,” select the amount of days you want to have the video for (1, 3, or 7 days).
- Click on the blue “subscribe” button.
- After you’ve subscribed to YouTube Premium, the video will be added to your history and you can start downloading it.
How to download YouTube videos without YouTube Premium
If you’re not a fan of YouTube Premium, you’re not alone. But even if you are, there are ways to download videos without it. Here’s how:
First, make sure you have the latest version of the YouTube app. If you don’t, you can download it here.
Once you have the YouTube app, open it and tap the three lines in the top left corner.
Under “My Videos” in the menu that pops up, tap “History.”
In the “History” section, you’ll see a list of videos you’ve watched. To the right of each video, you’ll see three icons.
The first icon is “Liked,” the second icon is “Partially Watched,” and the third icon is “Watched.”
If you’ve never watched the video, “Watched” will be the only icon. Tap it to watch the video.
If you’ve watched the video but don’t want to see it again, tap “Partially Watched” to remove it from your history and avoid being prompted to watch it again.
If you’ve watched the video and want to download it, tap “Watched” to add it to your history. Then tap the three lines in the top left corner and select “Download.”
You’ll be taken to a screen where you can choose where to save the video.
That’s all there is to it!
What are the differences between YouTube Premium and YouTube Red?
YouTube Red is a paid subscription service that offers ad-free viewing, access to exclusive content, and the ability to download videos for offline viewing. YouTube Premium is a free service that offers ad-free viewing, background playback, and the ability to download videos for offline viewing.
If you’re a big YouTube user and you’re looking for a way to save some money, you should consider subscribing to YouTube Premium. It’s a great way to get access to all the latest videos, ad-free, and it also includes some great features like offline viewing and the ability to add channels to your watchlist. Plus, it’s just $11 a month, which is a great deal if you’re a big fan of YouTube.