I hope you’re all having a great day! I wanted to share with you a quick tip that I recently learned – you can print your worksheets in Excel!
This is a great option if you want to keep your worksheets organized and accessible, without having to print them out every time you want to use them. Simply select the worksheet you want to print, and select “Print” from the menu bar. Excel will automatically create a PDF version of the sheet for you!
This is a great way to keep your work organized and easy to access, no matter where you are. I hope this tip can help you out!
How to print one page
- In Excel, open the worksheet that you want to print your blog information on.
2. Select the cell that you want the blog information to be printed in.
3. On the Home tab, in the Font group, click the Select button.
4. In the Select Font dialog box, click the down arrow next to the Styles list.
5. Click the Blog Styles tab.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select the Print Blog Text checkbox.
7. Click OK.
8. In the cell that you selected, press Ctrl+P to print the worksheet.
How to print selected pages
- In Excel, open the worksheet you want to print the blog section to.
- On the Home tab, click the Page Setup button.
- In the Page Setup dialog box, click the Print tab.
- In the Printers and Devices list, click the printer you want to use to print the worksheet.
- In the Print Area list, select the pages you want to print.
- In the Pages per Sheet list, select the number of sheets you want to print.
- If you want to print the worksheet in two pages, in the First Page Section list, select the first page number and in the Second Page Section list, select the second page number.
- In the Margins list, select the number of inches you want to margin the left and right sides of the pages.
- Click OK.
10. The worksheet will print.
How to print all pages
- Click File > Print.
2. Select the pages you want to print.
3. Click Print.
How to change page orientation
- Click on the Page Layout tab
- In the Page Orientation group
- Select the desired orientation from the drop-down menu
- Click on the Print button
- The printed orientation will now be in the desired location on the page
- Enjoy your new custom layout!
How to change page margins
To change the margins on a worksheet in Excel, follow these steps:
1. Select the worksheet you want to change the margins on.
- On the Home tab, in the Margins group, click the Margins button.
- In the Margins dialog box, click the Margins tab.
- In the Margins area, specify the desired margins.
- Click OK.
If you want to print your worksheet in Excel, be sure to select the “Print” option from the File menu. Excel will then prompt you to select the printer you want to use.