Windows 10 is a great operating system and it comes with a lot of features. One of the great features is the notifications that it sends out. These notifications can tell you about important updates or changes that have been made to the operating system.
How to manage notifications on Windows
Windows 10 provides a notification center where you can see notifications from your apps. This notification center can be expanded to show more information or can be closed to dismiss the notification.
To view notifications from an app:
1. In the notification center, click the app name.
2. If the app is not installed, you will be prompted to install it.
3. If the app is installed, you will see the app’s notifications.
4. To view more information about a notification, click it.
5. To dismiss the notification, click the X in the corner of the notification.
Managing notifications is a two-fold process. First, you must decide which notifications you want to see in the notification center. Second, you must determine how you want to view the notifications.
You can manage notifications by:
1. Installing the app.
2. Deleting the app.
3. Configuring the app.
4. Adjusting Windows settings.
5. Using an app extension.
6. Using a taskbar button.
7. Using a keyboard shortcut.
8. Using a voice command.
9. Using a Windows 10 app.
How to change notification settings on Windows
If you want to change the notification settings for a particular app on your Windows 10 device, you can do so by opening the app’s Settings page and clicking the “Notifications” tab. From here, you can decide which types of notifications you want to receive from the app, as well as how frequently you want to be notified. You can also disable notifications altogether if you’d like.
How to disable notifications on Windows
There are a few ways to disable notifications on Windows 10, depending on what app you’re trying to disable notifications from.
One way is to open the app, click on the three lines in the top left corner (next to the “x” icon), and select “Settings.” Under “Notifications and actions,” uncheck the boxes next to the app you want to disable notifications from.
Another way is to open the Action Center, click on the three lines in the top left corner (next to the “x” icon), and select “Notifications.” Under “App notifications,” uncheck the boxes next to the app you want to disable notifications from.
Last, you can open the “App settings” window for the app by right-clicking on the app in the Start menu, selecting “App settings” from the menu that pops up, and unchecking the “Enable notifications” box.
How to customize notifications on Windows
If you want to customize the notifications that show up on your Windows 10 computer, you can do so by opening the Settings app and clicking on “Notifications & actions.”
Here, you’ll be able to see a list of all the notifications that are currently enabled on your computer. You can then choose which ones you want to receive and how often they should appear.
If you want to disable a notification, just click on it and it will be removed from the list.
How to clear notifications on Windows
If you want to clear all notifications on your Windows 10 device, you can follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
- Under “Personalization,” click on “Notifications & Alerts.”
- Under “Notifications,” click on the “Manage notifications” link.
- Under “All notifications,” select the apps you want to clear notifications for.
- To clear all notifications for an app, click the “Clear all” button.
- To clear only notifications for a specific message or type of notification, click the “Clear” button next to that type of notification.
- To clear all notifications for a specific app but keep all other notifications for that app, click the “Select all” button next to that app.
- To clear only notifications for a specific message or type of notification, click the “Clear all” button next to that type of notification.
- To clear all notifications for the current app and all other apps, click the “Clear all” button.
If you’re one of the many people who love getting notifications for your favorite apps, Windows 10 is great for you! Not only can you see notifications in the Action Center, but you can also see them on the Start screen and in the notification area of the taskbar.