Windows 10 has a new login screen that is more colorful and modern looking. You can choose from different pictures to use as your login screen.
How to change your Windows login screen background
If you are like most people, your Windows login screen background is probably something you don’t notice every day. But if you want to change it, here’s how!
First, open the Control PanelDesktop and Screen SaverChange desktop background picture.
On the Change desktop background picture window, click on the Choose picture file button.
Then, locate your image file and click on the Open button.
After your image has been loaded, select the size you want it to be displayed at on the screen and click on the OK button.
Your new login screen background should now be displayed!
The best Windows login screen backgrounds
- A sunset over a rugged coastline with the outline of a distant island in the background
2. A bustling cityscape at night with a lit up skyline
3. A snow-capped mountain range
4. A lush green meadow with a bright blue sky
5. A colorful array of flowers in a garden
6. A brightly lit and bustling street scene with people going about their business
7. A scenic forest with a cool mountain stream in the background
8. A serene and peaceful beach with waves lapping against the shore
9. A colorful and whimsical abstract design
10. A futuristic cityscape, with towering skyscrapers in the background
How to find Windows login screen pictures
Welcome to Windows 10! This is your home screen. Here you will find icons that represent your apps and files. At the bottom of the screen are two buttons: one to open the Start menu, and the other to open the Settings app.
If you need help finding your way around, you can use the search function on the Start menu or the Settings app. In addition, you can use the keyboard to search for things. For example, to search for “files,” type “files.”
If you need to sign in to your computer, type your user name and password in the appropriate fields on the login screen. After you enter your information, click the Sign In button.
If you are having trouble logging in, make sure you have the latest updates for Windows 10 installed. You can find updates in the Settings app. If you don’t have the latest updates, you can install them by visiting the Microsoft Update website.
Thank you for using Windows 10!
How to personalize your Windows login screen
- Open the “Personalization” app on your computer.
- Click on the “Login Screen” tab and choose one of the pictures below to use as your login screen.
- Change the font, color, and background of the picture to match your own personal style.
- Click on the “Apply” button to apply the changes.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to sign in to your computer.
The benefits of changing your Windows login screen background
Windows 10 allows you to customize your login screen background image. This can be done by visiting Settings > Personalization > Background and selecting an image from your computer.
Changing your login screen background can have a number of benefits. Firstly, it can make your computer look more professional. Secondly, it can make you more likely to remember your login credentials, as your background will correspond with your user account. Finally, changing your login screen background can make your computer look more inviting, providing a more positive first impression of your computer.
Windows 10 login screen pictures are a great way to personalize your computer and make it look different from other people’s computers. You can also use these pictures to show people what your computer looks like.