Windows 7 users may be wondering where they should place the gadgets they have installed, such as the clock, calendar, and weather widget.
Learn Windows 7 – Desktop Gadgets
The Best Places to Put Your Gadgets in Windows
Windows 7 has a variety of placement options for gadgets. If you want to keep all your gadgets in one place, you can place them in the system tray. This is the tray that pops up when you right-click on the desktop.
If you want to keep your gadgets organized, you can place them in the windows taskbar. The taskbar is the row of icons at the bottom of the screen.
You can also place gadgets in the windows media player window. The media player window is the window that you use to play music and videos.
If you want to place a gadget on the desktop, you can do that too. The desktop is the part of the screen that you see when you open the windows explorer window.
When you place a gadget on the desktop, you can put it in one of four places. You can put it in the top corner of the desktop, in the left corner of the desktop, in the middle of the desktop, or in the right corner of the desktop.
The Most Commonly Used Places to Put Your Gadgets in Windows
If you’re like most people, you organize your gadgets by where you use them the most. So, you might place your computer, phone, and tablet all in one area, your entertainment center with your TV and gaming console, or your work desk with your laptop and office supplies.
Whatever your personal preferences, there are a few places you should place your gadgets in Windows. Here are the most common:
1. In the lower right corner of the screen:
This is the perfect spot for your computer and phone. You can easily grab either one with your left hand while working on your laptop with your right. Plus, it’s easy to see which one is which because they’re both in black and white!
2. On the left side of the screen:
If you use your computer mainly for work, you might want to place your phone on the left side of the screen so you can easily see it and reach for it with your left hand. Plus, having it on the left side means you don’t have to move your mouse as much when you’re typing or browsing.
3. In the bottom left corner of the screen:
If you use your computer mostly for entertainment, you might want to place your phone and tablet in the bottom left corner so you can use them both at the same time. You could also put your laptop in this corner, if you want to keep your desk more organized.
The Most Popular Places to Put Your Gadgets in Windows
- The top left corner of the screen is where you want your computer to put all of its gadgets.
- The bottom right corner is good for gadgets that you want to stay out of the way, like your clock or menus.
- In the middle of the screen is usually the best place for gadgets that you use often, like your computer’s keyboard and mouse.
- The top right corner is also a good place for gadgets if you have a lot of screen real estate and want to use as much of it as possible.
- If you want to put a gadget on the middle of the screen, you can use the Windows Taskbar to put it there.
The Top Places to Put Your Gadgets in Windows
There are many different ways to place your gadgets in windows
- You can put them in the main screen, on the taskbar, or on the Start menu. Here are some more tips:
1. Put your gadgets on the main screen.
2. Put your gadgets on the taskbar.
3. Put your gadgets on the Start menu.
The Worst Places to Put Your Gadgets in Windows 7
There are a few places where you should not put your gadgets in Windows
- If you want to protect them from damage and make them easier to use, you should place them where they are easily accessible.
If you want to place a gadget on the desktop, you should place it in the bottom left corner. This is the most accessible spot on the desktop.
If you want to place a gadget on the taskbar, you should place it in the bottom right corner. This is the most accessible spot on the taskbar.
If you want to place a gadget on the Start Menu, you should place it in the middle of the screen.
In general, if you have a lot of gadgets that use the same power outlets and USB ports, you may want to place them near the front of the computer so they are easily accessible. You can also try to group related gadgets together. For example, if you have a printer, scanner, and copier all in one place, place them near the front of the computer.