Do you hate getting voicemail notifications? Turns out, a lot of people do. In fact, according to a recent study, nearly half of all people say they turn off voicemail notifications on their phones. So if you’re one of those people, you’re not alone. Here’s a quick guide on how to turn off voicemail notifications on your phone.
How to Get Rid of Voicemail Notifications- Video Tutorial
How to turn off voicemail notifications on an iPhone
If you want to turn off voicemail notifications on your iPhone, there are a few different ways to do this:
- You can go to your Settings app and scroll down to Voicemail and Text Alerts.
- Here, you’ll be able to turn off all notifications for voicemail and text alerts.
- Alternatively, you can go to your Phone app and scroll down to Voicemail.
- Here, you’ll be able to turn off individual voicemail notifications.
- Simply tap on the voicemail notification you want to turn off and then tap on the switch next to Turn off this alert.
How to turn off voicemail notifications on an Android
Android devices offer a voicemail notification setting that allows you to turn off all voicemail notifications for a specific contact. To access the voicemail notification setting for a contact:
- Open the contact’s contact card in your phone’s contact list.
- Find the Voicemail section and tap it to open the settings.
- Tap the Voicemail Options button and turn off all voicemail notifications for the contact.
How to turn off voicemail notifications on a Windows Phone
If you’re like most Windows Phone users, you probably don’t want to be bothered with voicemail notifications anymore. Voicemail is a great way to avoid having to answer a phone call right when it comes in, but it can also be really irritating to get notifications for voicemail even when you don’t want to hear the message. In this article, we’re going to show you how to turn off voicemail notifications on a Windows Phone.
- To turn off voicemail notifications on your Windows Phone, first, open the Phone app and tap the Voicemail tile.
- On the Voicemail screen, tap the Settings icon (three lines in a stack) and then tap the Voicemail Settings button.
- Tap the Voicemail Settings button again and then tap the Voicemail Notification Settings button.
- On the Voicemail Notification Settings screen, tap the Turn Off Voicemail Notifications button.
- That’s it! Now you won’t be bothered with voicemail notifications anymore.
How to disable voicemail notifications on a Samsung Galaxy
Voicemail is great for catching important calls, but it can be annoying to be constantly notified when someone is trying to call you. If you want to disable voicemail notifications on your Samsung Galaxy, there are a few steps you can take:
- First, open the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy.
- Next, scroll down and find the Voicemail section.
- If you want to disable all voicemail notifications, tap the Disable option.
- If you only want to disable notifications for specific calls, tap the Add New Call button.
- In the Add New Call window, tap the Voicemail Number field and enter the number of the person you want to ignore.
- Tap the OK button to save the call.
- Now, all voicemail notifications for this number will be disabled.
How to stop voicemail notifications from interrupting you
Voicemail notifications are a great way to keep in touch with your voicemail, but they can be a bit disruptive if they pop up while you’re trying to work. If you want to turn them off completely, here’s how:
- Open your voicemail settings.
- Click on the “Notifications” tab.
- Under “Primary Voicemail Notification Settings,” choose which notifications you want to receive.
- Under “Additional Voicemail Notification Settings,” you can choose to have voicemail notifications only for new voicemails, or for all voicemails.
- Click on “Save Changes” to finish.
Do you really need to be alerted every time someone leaves you a voicemail? Most likely not. If you’re not interested in voicemail notifications, turn them off on your phone. You’ll save yourself some time and hassle.