Discord is a voice and text chat app for gamers that started as a way to communicate between gamers in the same game, but has evolved into a platform for gamers of all kinds to connect. If you’re ever feeling lost or like your chat room is empty, restart Discord and you’ll be back in business in no time.
How to Restart Discord on Windows
If you’re having trouble restarting Discord on Windows, here’s a guide to help you out.
First, open Discord and make sure it’s open in your browser. (If it isn’t, you can open it by going to discordapp.com and clicking the “Open in Browser” button.)
Next, you’ll want to go to the “Settings” tab and click the “Restart Discord” button.
After clicking the button, you’ll need to wait a few seconds for Discord to restart. (If it doesn’t restart right away, wait a few more minutes and try restarting it again.)
If everything goes well, you’ll be back up and running!
How to Restart Discord on Mac
If you are experiencing Discord crashes, or if you have just upgraded to a new Mac and are having trouble restarting Discord, follow these steps:
1. Quit Discord if it is open.
- Open Discord and go to the “Help” menu.
- Click on “Restart Discord”.
- Discord will restart and you will be back in your chat.
How to Restart Discord on iPhone
If your Discord app is not working, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue. First, make sure you’re using the latest version of the app. If that doesn’t work, restart your device. If that still doesn’t work, you can try to clear your cache and data. Finally, if all else fails, you can force quit the app and restart it.
How to Restart Discord on Android
Restart Discord on Android
1. Open Discord on your Android phone or tablet
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the app
- Select Settings
- Tap on theAccounts tab
- Tap on the Restart Discord button
- Confirm your choice by tapping on the OK button
How to Restart Discord on web
Discord is a voice and text chat app for gamers that allows users to connect with friends for gaming, VoIP, and more. If you’ve been having trouble restarting Discord, follow these steps:
1. Open Discord and sign in.
- Click the three lines in the top right corner of the main screen.
- Click “Settings” in the menu that pops up.
- Click the “Restart Discord” button.
If you’re having troubles with your Discord server, it might be a good idea to restart it. This can clear up any errors or issues that are preventing your server from running smoothly.