Removing Anchors in Word
How To Remove Anchor In MS Word
How to remove an anchor in Microsoft Word
In Microsoft Word, you can remove an anchor by selecting it and pressing the Delete key.
How to remove an anchor from a text box in Word
If you want to remove the anchor from a text box in Word, follow these steps:
1. Open the text box in question.
- Click the “Format” tab on the ribbon.
- Click “Paragraph.”
- Click the “Define” button.
- In the “Paragraph Properties” dialog box, select the “Anchor” tab.
- In the “Anchor” dialog box, select the “Remove” button.
- Click OK.
How to remove an anchor from a floating object in Word
There are a few ways to remove an anchor from a floating object in Word. You can use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+A or select the object and use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+E.
How to remove an anchor from a picture in Word
In order to remove an anchor from a picture in Word, you will first need to open the picture in Word and then locate the anchor icon.
Once you have located the anchor icon, you will need to select it and then choose the Remove Anchor option from the menu that appears.
How to remove an anchor from a hyperlink in Word
If you want to remove an anchor from a hyperlink in Word, follow these steps:
1. In Word, open the document where the hyperlink is located.
2. Click the hyperlink.
3. Click the “Change” button in the toolbar.
4. Select “Remove Anchor.”
5. Click “OK.”
The anchor is removed from the hyperlink, and the hyperlink moves to the next paragraph.
If you want to remove an anchor in a word, use the remove_anchor() function.