Disney Plus is a brand new streaming service that will be launched by Disney. Just like all other streaming services, you can create a profile and rate the shows and movies that you have watched. But what happens when you realize that you had created a profile on a different device and you want to delete it? Here is how to edit and delete your Disney plus profile.
What Is Disney Plus?
Disney Plus is a streaming service from Disney that offers a range of movies, TV shows, and documentaries. It includes content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. There is also a range of exclusive content that can only be found on Disney Plus.
How To Manage Your Disney Plus Profile?
Assuming you have already set up your Disney Plus account, to manage your profile you will need to log in to your account. On the main account page, you will see your name and profile picture in the top right-hand corner. If you hover over this, a drop-down menu will appear with the options “My Profile”, “Account Settings”, and “Log Out”.
“My Profile” will take you to a page where you can edit your profile information, such as your name, email address, and password. “Account Settings” is where you can manage your payment information and account preferences. Lastly, “Log Out” will log you out of your Disney Plus account.
How To Edit Your Disney Plus Profile?
If you’re like most people, you probably want to customize your Disney Plus profile to reflect your interests. Luckily, Disney Plus makes it easy to do just that. Here’s how:
- First, log in to your account and click on the “Edit Profile” link in the top right corner.
- On the next page, you’ll see a variety of options that you can use to customize your profile. For example, you can add a profile picture, change your username, and add or edit your personal information.
- Once you’re happy with your changes, be sure to click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page. That’s it! Now your Disney Plus profile will reflect your unique personality.
How To Delete Your Disney Plus Profile?
If you’re interested in deleting your Disney Plus profile, there are a few things you should know.
First, deleting your profile will also delete any associated data, including your watch history, preferences, and recommendations. Additionally, if you have any active subscriptions, those will be canceled as well.
To delete your profile:
- Head to the Disney Plus website and sign in.
- From there, click on your account in the top right-hand corner, and then select “Account Settings.”
- From there, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Profile” button. Confirm that you want to delete your profile, and that’s it! Your profile will be deleted.
Thank you for visiting our blog! Getting all the information you need is important when you’re getting a new account, and we hope that this blog post was able to help you with that. If you have any other questions that are related to this topic, please feel free to leave a comment in the box below and we will respond as soon as we can. Have a great day!