Lexmark printers have received a great response from its users. These printers have gained much more popularity in the recent times. Despite being sone of the best in the market, users can face some issues while using the Lexmark printer. One such issue is Lexmark printer is not printing. There can be various reasons for this error and one reason can not be identified. It is easy to fix issues related to the Lexmark printers. You need to follow some basic steps.
In this article, we are going to talk about how you can fix the Lexmark printer is not printing issue. You will have to follow the steps that we have listed in the article to fix the issue. All the methods are listed in detail so that you can easily carry out the process. Read the full article to know how you can easily fix Lexmark printer not printing issue easily.
Different ways to fix Lexmark printer not printing issue
Below we have mentioned some of the ways that you can use to fix the Lexmark printer is not printing issue. Though the cause of the issue is not defined, you can still try to resolve the issue. Follow the steps in the same way as they are listed.
Unplug and plugin again
The first solution in the list is to unplug and then plug in the printer again. Follow the steps.
- You will first have to remove the power cable of the printer from the source.
- Next, you will have to make sure that there is no paper stuck in the printer and the printer is clear. If any paper is present, remove it carefully.
- After that, you will have to plug the power cable again in the printer. You will have to wait for at least 30 sec.
- Once done, you will have to start the printer again.
- Wait for it to connect and then try to print a sample page.
The next solution to fix Lexmark printer is not printing issue is to restart your printer. You will have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- You will first have to find the power button of your printer. After that, you will have to press the power button.
- Once done, you will have to press the cancel button also. You must wait for 4-5 seconds.
- After that, you will have to release the button.
- When you will release the cancel button it will restart your printer automatically.
- You will have to see the blinking indicators. When it will stop blinking, it indicates that the reboot process is complete.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the printer
The next method that you can use is to first remove your printer from the device and then again install it on your system. You will have to follow the mentioned steps.
- You will first have to go to the control panel on your system.
- After that, you will have to click on the devices option.
- Under the devices option, you will get an option for printers and scanners.
- You will have to click on the Lexmark printer and choose the option to remove it.
- Wait till it is completely removed.
- After this, you will have to click on the option to add a printer.
- You will then have to add the Lexmark printer.
- Choose an option to make it your default printer.
- After this, you will have to try to print a sample page.
Check the printer connections
The next method in the list is to make sure that all the connecting cables are properly set. You will have to check none of the cables is loose. Follow the steps.
- Remove all the cables from the printer. Also, remove the power cable from the source.
- Wait for some time.
- After this, you will have to connect all the cables back to the printer.
- Plugin the power cable also.
- You can try to use a new cable to connect your printer and the system.
- Make sure all the connections are tight.
- Start your printer and try to print a sample page.
Update drivers to fix Lexmark printer not printing issue
If your printer drivers are not up to date, you can face the Lexmark printer is not printing issues. You need to visit the official website of Lexmark printer and look for the printer drivers. Download the printer drivers according to the Lexmark printer model and the operating system of your computer. Make sure you download the latest version of the drivers. Install all the drivers on your system and try to print a sample page.
We believe that all the above-listed methods are enough to get rid of the Lexmark printer is not printing issues. You can easily resolve the issue if you follow the methods in the same way that we have mentioned. We hope that you find the article helpful. If you still have any issue related to the Lexmark printer, you can consider talking to the customer support or visit their official website to contact them. The customer support will be available for you and will provide you with precise solutions.