If you want to install Windows 8.1 from a USB drive, here’s how:
1. Copy the Windows 8.1 ISO to a USB drive.
2. Boot your computer from the USB drive.
3. Click Settings (the gear icon in the lower-left corner).
4. Click Update and Recovery.
5. Under ‘Recovery Drive,’ select the USB drive containing the Windows 8.1 ISO.
6. Click Next.
7. Click Install.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions.
How To Install Windows 8.1 From USB Guide/Tutorial (Easiest Method)
How to create a bootable Windows USB drive
- Locate the Windows 8 installation media that you downloaded from Microsoft.
- Insert the Windows 8 installation media into your computer.
- On the computer, click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Under System and Security, click System.
- Under System Protection, click Create a bootable USB drive.
- In the USB drive options, click Drive letter, and then type C:.
- In the File name box, type Win81.ISO.
- Under Destination folder, type D:.
- Click Create, and then click OK.
10. On the computer, open the D: drive, and then click Win81.ISO.
11. Click Start, and then click Computer.
12. In the File name box, type D: and then click OK.
13. In the Start menu, click All Programs, and then click Microsoft Windows
14. In the lower right corner of the Start screen, click the Charms bar, and then click Settings.
15. Under System, click Change PC settings.
16. Under Boot, click UEFI, and then click Change.
17. Under System Partition, click + (add) to create a new partition.
18. Under Format type, click NTFS, and then click OK.
How to install Windows from USB
- Make sure you have a USB drive that is at least 2 GB in size.
- Download the Windows 8 installer from Microsoft’s website.
- Once the download has finished, locate the file on your computer and click on it to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Windows
- 5. Once the installation is complete, you will be presented with a screen that asks you to reboot your computer. Do so and you will be ready to use your new Windows 8 computer.
Installing Windows from USB guide
If you are looking to install Windows 8.1 from USB, then this guide is for you. In this guide, we will walk you through the entire process of installing Windows 8.1 from USB. We will explain the steps involved in the installation process and provide tips and tricks along the way to make the process as smooth and efficient as possible.
Before you begin, you will need to have a few things ready. First, you will need a USB flash drive that is at least 8 GB in size. Second, you will need an installation media (ISO) for Windows 8.1. You can find the installation media for Windows 8.1 on the Microsoft website. Finally, you will need the Windows 8.1 installation media key. This key is found on the packaging of the Windows 8.1 installation media.
Now, let’s get started!
1. Connect your USB flash drive to your computer.
2. Open the Windows 8.1 installation media.
3. In the Windows 8.1 installation media, click on the “Set up your PC” button.
4. On the “PC settings” window, click on the “Drive” button.
5. Click on the “Browse” button and select the USB flash drive that you connected to your computer in step 1.
6. Click on the “Install Windows” button.
How to install Windows from a USB flash drive
If you have ever had the need to install Windows 8.1 from a USB flash drive, you know that it can be a somewhat confusing process. This article will walk you through the steps necessary to ensure a successful installation.
1. Decide which version of Windows you want to install. Windows 8.1 is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
2. Download the Windows 8.1 ISO file from Microsoft.com. This file is the actual installation disc.
3. Burn the ISO file to a USB flash drive using a software such as Windows 8.1 USB DVD Download Tool.
4. Once the ISO file is burned to the USB flash drive, insert it into your computer.
5. Boot from the USB flash drive.
6. Click on the “Install Windows” icon on the desktop.
7. Click on the “Choose an install type” link.
8. Click on the “USB drive” option.
9. Click on the “Browse for a USB drive” button.
10. Locate the USB flash drive that contains the Windows 8.1 ISO file and click on it.
11. Click on the “Start Windows 8.1 from the USB drive” button.
12. Windows 8.1 will automatically start
First, you need to create a bootable USB drive for Windows
- If you are using a Windows 7 or earlier system, you can use a Windows 7 installation media or an ISO image to create the USB drive.
If you are using a Windows 8 system, you will need to download the Windows 8 installation media from Microsoft. Once you have downloaded the installation media, use the installation media to create a bootable USB drive.
Once you have created the bootable USB drive, follow these steps to install Windows 8:
STEP 1: Boot the USB drive in your computer.
STEP 2: At the Windows 8 boot menu, choose to boot from the USB drive.
STEP 3: When Windows 8 starts, click the “Install Windows 8” button.
STEP 4: Windows 8 will start the installation process.
STEP 5: During the installation process, you will be asked to select the language and keyboard layout.
STEP 6: You will also be asked to select the location of your Windows 8 installation files.
STEP 7: After the installation process is finished, you will be asked to reboot your computer.
STEP 8: When your computer reboots, you will be able to login to your new Windows 8 system.
Windows 8.1 can be installed from a USB drive. This is useful if you need to reinstall Windows 8.1, or if your computer is not compatible with the DVD installation.
To install Windows 8.1 from a USB drive, follow these steps:
1. Connect your USB drive to your computer.
2. Double-click the Windows 8.1 ISO file.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
4. When the installation is complete, disconnect the USB drive.
step guide to installing Windows from a USB flash drive
- Choose the USB flash drive that you want to use to install Windows.
- Turn on your PC and connect the USB flash drive to your PC.
- Once the USB flash drive is connected, Windows will recognize it and start the install process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Windows on the USB flash drive.
- After Windows is installed, remove the USB flash drive from your PC.
If you are looking to install Windows 8 from a USB drive, there are several methods you can use. The easiest way is to use the Windows 8 installation media that comes in the Windows 8 box. You can also use a USB drive that is already formatted with Windows 8. If you have an existing Windows 8 installation, you can use the “Create a bootable USB drive with Windows 8” option in the Windows 8 installation media.