Looking for a way to add more excitement to your life? Check out some of these fun and interesting activities you can do to get your creative juices flowing!
Word 2010 Tutorial Inserting Text Boxes Microsoft Training Lesson 13.4
How to insert a text box in Microsoft Word
- Open Microsoft Word and select the text box you want to add.
2. Click the “Insert” tab and select “Text Box” from the “Text Box” category.
3. In the “Text Box Options” window, you will need to specify the following information:
-The height of the text box.
-The width of the text box.
-The text box position (in the document).
4. Click “OK” to insert the text box.
Why you would want to insert a text box
There are a few reasons why you might want to insert a text box into your blog post. Text boxes can provide additional information or functionality that your readers might find helpful or interesting. Additionally, text boxes can be used as a way to break up a long paragraph or to add a little flavor to your writing.
Text box vs. text frame
Text frames are designed for displaying text content in a visually appealing way, and are typically used in website design or in content marketing materials. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and can be used to display text, icons, and images.
Text boxes, on the other hand, are designed for displaying text content in a more minimalistic way. They are typically used for displaying text only, and are not as visually appealing as text frames. However, they are more versatile, as they can be used to display text, icons, and images as well.
Overall, text frames are more visually appealing, but text boxes are more versatile.
How to format your text box
There are a few key things to keep in mind when formatting your text box:
- Start your text box with a strong opening sentence that grabs the reader’s attention.
- Make your text box easy to read by using a font size that is comfortable for you and trimming any excess text.
- Use bullets and numbered lists to help the reader follow your points, and add captions to clarify your points.
- Make sure your text box is formatted properly using the correct margins, fonts, and spacing.
Inserting a text box in Google Docs
A text box in Google Docs is a great way to insert your own content into a document. You can use it to insert a paragraph of text, a list, or a table.
To insert a text box, open the document you want to add the box to, and click the text box icon (in the Editing group at the top of the page). Then, type your text and press Enter.
You can also insert a text box by clicking the Insert button (in the Editing group at the top of the page), and then clicking Text Box. In the Select a template pane, click the box that looks like a text document. Then, type your text and press Enter.
You can improve your writing by following these five simple tips.