HP Deskjet 3755 printer provides the best printing services to its users. Not only is known for high-resolution scanning but high standard printing also. Being the leading name in the printer industry, HP does not disappoint its users with its capabilities and features.
Well, if you are a new buyer of HP Deskjet 3755 and want to know more about the printer, then, make sure to get into the guide below. The guide has covered different sections that inform you about its hardware setup, driver downloads, and wireless setup. So, just dive straight into the guide.
Hardware Setup of HP Deskjet 3755
If you have just received the HP Deskjet 3775 all-in-one printer then unpack it gently with the steps provided below.
- Unpack the box of the printer.
- Take out hardware parts that include a power cable, an ink caution sheet, number 65 black setup cartridge, 65 tricolor setup cartridge, and an HP instant ink card.
- Make sure to rotate the box and place it horizontally.
- Drag the printer out while holding the box.
- Don’t forget to remove the styrofoam end capes
- Remove the protective tapes from your printer.
- After that, untie the twist band from the cable.
- Plug one end to the USB port located behind the printer.
- Another one should go inside the wall outlet.
- The printer has been successfully set up now.
The hardware setup would not get completed till you learn how to install ink and load papers to the printer. Therefore, start the procedure with the steps provided below.
HP Deskjet 3755 : Install Ink
After placing the papers, you should install the ink cartridge to its rightful position. Make sure to do with the instructions provided below.
- The printer has a cartridge access door on the front.
- You need to open the same.
- Get the two ink cartridges and remove tapes from them.
- Hold the ink through its sides.
- Remove an orange protective seal also.
- And insert it in the right slot while not touching the part that is earlier protected with orange tape.
- The while labeled name of the cartridge should be on the upper side.
- Push the cartridge inside the relevant slot until you hear a click sound.
- After successfully installing the black ink cartridge, try to install a tricolor cartridge too.
- Make sure to place the ink into its recommended slot at a slight upward angle.
- Now, the ink has been installed and you can close the door.
If you want to load documents and scan them on your HP Deskjet 3755 then try out the steps given below.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer : Load Paper
Below is provided a step-by-step guide that helps you to load papers on your printer. So, let’s get started.
- Drag outside the paper input tray.
- Also, you need to pull up the paper output tray.
- Extend the extension as well.
- Make sure to align the papers before inserting them into the paper input tray.
- The user is also required to adjust the paper width guide.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer: Setup Procedure
It is a crucial step to do to enable the printing on your HP Deskjet 3755 printer. We should need to install an HP smart
- Access your browser.
- And, put 123.hp.com on the address bar.
- You need to specify the printer model.
- Also, go through the list below to select the hp Deskjet 3755 driver.
- Hit the Next button.
- Tap on Install HP Smart occurred in a new web page.
- Thereafter, choose Open Microsoft Store if prompted.
- Again, you need to select the HP Smart.
- Then, choose Install.
- Open the installed file once it finishes the procedure.
- Go through the instructions of the HP smart welcome screen and hit Continue.
- Hit the Yes or No button now.
- HP smart will detect and connect to the network that Windows computer uses.
- Move back to your printer and try to set it up
- Press Cancel and wireless button altogether around 5 times.
- After that, head towards the computer.
- You will see 3 options on HP smart display.
- Choose Setup a new printer
- Accordingly, HP smart will search to detect the printer.
- The name of the printer will reflect on the display.
- Choose the Setup button.
- Now, HP smart will prompt that it is ready to set up.
- Thereafter, tap the Continue button.
- You will see a prompt asking you about the wifi password that the printer uses. So, make sure to specify it and then, click Continue.
- HP smart will initiate to establish the connection between the printer and the wireless network.
- Hit the Information button on your printer.
- You will get a confirmation that HP smart ends the procedure of connecting the printer to the wireless network.
- Subsequently, hit the Continue button.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to load documents, photos, and scans on your Printer?
It should be recommended to load documents and photos on the printer before scanning from the printer.
- Turn on the printer
- Open the input tray and load the papers that you want to print on.
- Now, just insert the documents that you want to scan into the scanner unit.
- Paper and documents should be placed in proper alignment.
- The scan light beams while the printer slightly pulls the paper inside.
- Reload the document or photo if the scanner is not pulling it.
- Use HP scanning software on your computer to mark an end to this task.
- Choose Start copy color or start copy black from your printer’s control panel to copy the documents.
- Press the same button continuously to repeat the number of copies.
- Finally, the printer is ready to provide the scan, photo, and print.
2. What are the Benefits of using HP Deskjet 3755?
Lots of benefits are provided within the HP Deskjet 3755. You can check out the pointers below to know them.
- The price is quite acceptable with color and black prints.
- Compact size enables the printer to fit in lesser space.
- HP e-Print feature allows printing while you traveling.
- Connect mobile phones as well.
- ADF scanner helps in double-side printing and scanning.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
3. How to set up a USB printer connection on Mac?
Set up a USB printer connection on Mac with the following steps:
- Reconnect the USB cable.
- Then, make sure to remove the printer from your system.
- Hit the Apple icon.
- Thereafter, choose System Preferences.
- Make sure to choose Printers & Scanners button.
- Choose any of the following Print and Fax or Print and Scan.
- Pick your printer’s model.
- Hit the minus sign.
- Restart the system.
- After that, just plug in the USB cable to the USB port of your computer.
- Head towards the HP Smart and Mac App Store.
- From there, you need to install the HP Smart app.
- Double click on the app and go through the guidelines to put an end to this procedure.
- If you will see any other fault while establishing the setup then hit on the Plus sign.
- This will add the printer.
4. How to update the HP Printer software?
- Restart the system.
- Hit the Windows button.
- Now, click on the Check for updates option.
- The updates will install on their own if you see any.
- However, if not then make sure to tap the Download button.
- Just try to adjust the Windows update settings now.