In dit artikel wordt beschreven hoe je een pagina uit Word weg kan maken. Het is mogelijk om het menu Publieke domeinen en bestanden weg te krijgen of het menu Gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord weg te krijgen.
3 ways to delete unwanted blank page in Word [2007/2010/2016] | Delete page in word
How to delete a page in Word
If you want to delete a page in your Word document, follow these steps:
1. Right-click the page you want to delete and select “Delete Page.”
2. Click OK to confirm the deletion.
3. If you’re prompted to save your document before deleting the page, click OK.
How to remove a page in Word
If you want to remove a page from a Word document, follow these steps:
- Select the page you want to remove.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the Remove button.
- In the Remove Page dialog box, click Remove.
- If you want to keep the text of the removed page, deselect Keep Text.
- Click OK.
How to delete a page break in Word
In Word, if you want to delete a page break, follow these steps:
1. Select the paragraph or sentence containing the page break.
2. On the Home tab, in the Editing group, click Delete.
3. In the Delete paragraph dialog box, click OK.
4. The paragraph or sentence containing the page break will be deleted, and the text will continue on the next line.
How to remove a page break in Word
If you insert a page break in a Word document and then try to expand the document to its full width, Word will try to create multiple paragraphs on each side of the page break. This can be quite disruptive and confusing, so here’s how to remove a page break in Word:
1. Open the document you want to expand.
2. Click the Home tab.
3. Click the Paragraph button.
4. In the Paragraph dialog box, select the first paragraph on the left.
5. Click the Page Break button.
6. In the Page Break dialog box, select the None option.
7. Click OK.
8. Click the Expand button.
9. The document should now be full width.
How to delete a section break in Word
To delete a section break in Word, follow these steps:
1. Open the document you want to delete the section break in.
- Select the text that you want to delete the section break from.
- On the Home tab, in the Editing group, click Section Break.
- In the Section Break dialog box, click the down arrow next to the Section Breaks heading, and select Delete Section Break.
- Click OK.
- The section break is deleted.
How to remove a section break in Word
If you would like to remove a section break in your document, you can use the Section Break button in the Layout tab of the Word Options dialog box.
If you want to remove a page from a document in Microsoft Word, you can use the Page Layout tab on the ribbon and select Remove Page.