If you use Gmail, then you’re probably aware that it can be a bit cumbersome to manage multiple accounts. With Gmailify, you can have a single account that manages all your email addresses. This is a great way to keep everything organized and easy to access.
Gmailify your primary account
Hi everyone. If you’re like me, you probably use Gmail to manage your email correspondence. But what if you also have other email addresses, like firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com?
If you want to keep your primary Gmail account simple and streamlined, you can just Gmailify it. This means that all your email correspondence will go into one place, and it will be easy to access and manage.
But if you have other email addresses that you want to keep separate, or you want to add some extra pizzazz to your primary Gmail account, you can set up separate accounts.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Create a new email account.
2. Add the new email address to your Gmail account.
3. Configure the new email account to work the way you want it to.
4. Delete the old email account.
Gmailify your work account
Assuming you have a work email address and a personal email address, you could go ahead and Gmailify your work account. This would make it easier for you to keep track of your work and personal emails, and it would look more professional.
To Gmailify your work account:
1. Log in to your work account.
2. Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Click Settings.
4. Under “General,” click Email.
5. Under “Email address,” select your work email address.
6. Under “Display name,” type your work name.
7. Under “Mail type,” choose “work.”
8. Under “Preferences,” click the “Advanced” link.
9. Under “Sending email from,” select “My work account.”
10. Under “Configured for,” select “My work account (Gmailified).”
11. Click Save.
12. Your work email address and display name should now be Gmailified.
Gmailify your personal account
- Install the Gmailify Chrome extension
- Open your Gmail account
- Click on the “Gear” icon and select “Gmailify Settings”
- On the “Gmailify Settings” page, select the “Personal” tab
- In the “Personal Settings” section, under “Tools”, select “Convert an existing email address to a Gmail address”.
- Enter your personal email address in the “Email address” field and click “Continue”.
- On the “Configure Gmail address” page, you will need to select the “Configuregmail.com” checkbox and enter your domain in the “Hostname” field.
- Click “Create address”.
- You will now receive an email notification with your newly created Gmail address. Copy and paste the address into your favorite email client to start using it with Gmail.
Gmailify your family account
When you Gmailify your family account, you get a professional, witty and clever explanation of all your emails, organized by topic. You get a single, unified view of your messages, no matter which account you use to access Gmail.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign in to your family Gmail account.
- Click on the gear icon (top right of the screen), and select Settings.
- Under “Mail settings,” click on the Gmailify tab.
- In the “Gmailify family account” section, select the accounts you want to include.
- Under “Formatting,” select the style of your emails.
- Under “Threading,” select how your messages are threaded.
- Under “Mail content,” type your family’s email address.
- Click Save.
Your family’s emails will now be formatted as professional, witty and clever explanations of all your messages. You’ll have a single, unified view of your messages, no matter which account you use to access Gmail.
Gmailify your side hustle account
- Determine which side hustle you want to gmailify.
- Decide on your branding strategy.
- Choose a template and customize it to your brand.
- Add your content and graphics.
- Launch your gmailified side hustle!
If you use multiple email addresses for work, school, and other activities, Gmailify can help you manage all of your email accounts in one place. You can easily see which messages are from which account, and you can archive or delete messages from any account without affecting the others.