You can get a variety of printers in the market but most users like to buy the Epson printers. Epson provides you with different kinds of printers and various models of the same kind of printer. When it comes to variety, people prefer to go for the Epson printers. Being hardware, the printer can also face some of the technical glitches. These glitches are common to occur in any hardware.
The most common glitch is that Epson printer prints blank pages. It simply means that whenever you try to print a document it is providing no output but only a blank page in return. In this article, we have discussed what causes the Epson printer printing blank page glitch and what can you do to resolve it. We have discussed all the things in detail to make it easier for you to understand and follow instructions.
Reasons for Epson printer printing blank pages
We have enumerated different reasons due to which you can face the Epson printer printing blank pages.
- Jammed nozzle.
- Not enough ink in the cartridge.
- Size of the paper is not correct.
- Error with the software installed in the system.
- Outdated drivers.
- Cartridge not installed properly.
Points to remember
Here are some points that you need to remember before going further with the process to fix the Epson printer printing blank pages. Read the points below.
- Make sure that you have placed your printer on the flat surface.
- Make sure that you have removed the tape from the nozzle of the printer.
- The other thing that you have to ensure is that you have configured the settings of the printer correctly.
- You are needed to remove the old cartridge and put a new one.
- Most importantly, you will have to make sure that none of the blank pages is present in the document.
Different methods to fix Epson printer printing blank pages issue
Here are some different methods that you can opt for fixing the Epson printer printing blank pages issue.
Avoid all the blank pages present in the document
The very first solution is to avoid printing any blank pages present in the document. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you need to click on the Windows icon on the screen. After that, you need to open the settings page.
- Once done, you will have to go to the printer and scanner option. A list of all printer and scanner will appear on the screen.
- You are then needed to click on the printer name to which you have connected your system.
- Next, you have to click on the manage option and then go to the printing preference option. Finally, you have to skip all the blank pages present in the document.
Clean all the clogged nozzles
The next solution is to clean the nozzles that are clogged. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you need to find the home button on the printer and then press it.
- Next, you need to select the option of setup that you want to opt for.
- Next, you will have to click on the maintenance option and then choose the option for checking the printer head option.
- Now, your printer will start printing a document to see if you still face the error.
- If on the printed page, you notice that there are gaps and lines, you need to select the option for cleaning the nozzle.
Update all the printer drivers
The next solution in the list is to update the printer drivers that you have installed and also install the printer drivers if you have not installed them. Follow the process mentioned below.
- You are first needed to go to the website of Epson. Make sure you use the official website.
- After that, you will have to look for the model of printer that you are using.
- Next, you will have to click on the option to view drivers related to that model.
- You will then get a list of all drivers that you need to download. Download all of them.
- Lastly, you will have to install those drivers and see if you still face the error.
Look for the jammed nozzles
One of the common reasons due to which you can face the Epson printer printing blank pages issue can be the jammed nozzles. You are needed to follow to steps we have mentioned below to make sure that no nozzle is clogged.
- First, you need to make sure that the ink in the cartridge is enough to print the page. You are needed to remove the old cartridge and place a new cartridge.
- Next, you need to check that if you have removed the tape from the printer head or not. If you haven’t, you have to remove it first.
Troubleshoot printer issues
The next thing that you can do to fix the Epson printer printing blank pages issue is that you need to troubleshoot the printer issues. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you will have to go to the settings option in the system. Now, you are needed to click on the update security option.
- Next, you will have to click on the troubleshooting option and after that click the printer option.
- Now, you will have to start the troubleshooting and after that verify you have resolved the error.
Start the printer again
The last solution is to start the printer again. Follow the steps mentioned.
- First, you are needed to press the power key and keep holding it till your printer is off.
- Now, you need to remove all the cables from the printer. After that, you will have to wait for almost 3 minutes.
- Lastly, you will have to connect all the cables back to the printer and turn the power on.
Hopefully, all the methods we have explained will help you to fix the Epson printer printing blank pages issue. If you need any further help with the issue, you can consult with the customer support and seek guidance. You can also visit the official website of the Epson and try to find a resolution to your problem.