Deleting your play store history can help you clean up your device and protect your privacy.
Delete Search History on Google Play Store
How to delete your Play Store history
If like many of us, you’re fed up of Google tracking your every move through its Play Store history, here’s how to delete it.
1. Open the Play Store app on your phone.
- In the top left corner of the screen, tap Menu (three lines).
- Under “My apps,” tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Under “History,” tap the three lines in the top right corner of the screen.
- In the “History” section, tap the three lines in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Tap the blue “Delete” button.
- Confirm your decision by tapping OK.
- If you want to keep your deleted data in case you want to reinstate your Play Store history later, tap “Keep deleted data.”
- Tap “Done.”
10. The Play Store history will be deleted.
Why you should delete your Play Store history
- Deleting your Play Store history will help you avoid embarrassing yourself in the future.
2. It will also help you keep your privacy.
3. Finally, it will help you save your time and energy.
What happens when you delete your Play Store history
If you delete your Play Store history, any apps, games, books, music, and videos you’ve downloaded will be gone. This includes any that you’ve added to your device through the Play Store, as well as any that you’ve installed from outside the Play Store. If you want to re-download any of these items, you’ll need to reinstall them from the Play Store.
How to prevent your Play Store history from being deleted
If you use your Android phone for work, you may be worried about accidentally deleting your Play Store history. Here’s how to prevent that from happening.
First, make sure that your phone is connected to the office network. If it isn’t, you’ll need to set up your phone so that it can access the office network.
Second, make sure that your phone is set up to automatically sync your device settings and content. To do this, open the Settings app and select “Accounts and Sync.”
Finally, make sure that your Play Store history is deleted if it’s not needed. To do this, open the Play Store and tap on the three lines in the upper-right corner. Under “History,” make sure that “History Removed on Device” is checked.
How to manage your Play Store history
- If you’re like most people, you probably just sync your device and apps every time you get a new phone.
- But if you’re like me and you’re always looking for ways to optimize your phone and save space, you might want to consider managing your Play Store history.
3. Here’s how:
-First, open the Play Store on your phone.
-Next, tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
-Tap on “History.”
-You’ll now see a list of all the apps you’ve installed on your phone.
-To delete an app, just tap on it and confirm you want to delete it.
-To delete all the apps on your phone, just tap on the “Erase history” button at the bottom of the screen.
That’s all there is to it! Now, you’ll know how to manage your Play Store history and optimize your phone for speed and space.
If you want to completely delete your Google Play Store history, follow these steps: 1. Open the Google Play Store on your device. 2. Tap Menu (three lines in the top left). 3. Tap History. 4. Tap Clear history.