Creating a zip file on an iPhone can be a quick and easy way to share files with others.
HOW TO CREATE ZIP FILE ON IPHONE/IPAD WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL APP 2021
Create a zip file on iPhone without jailbreak
You can create a zip file on your iPhone without jailbreak by using a third-party app. There are several apps available in the App Store that can do this, such as ZipZap and iZip. Before you start, make sure your iPhone is connected to the internet and that you have the app installed.
Once the app is installed, open it and choose the option to create a zip file. Locate the photo or video you want to zip up and select it. Next, choose the compression type – you can choose to zip up the content in its original form or to create a compressed file. Finally, choose the location where you want to store the zip file and click create.
Once the zip file is created, you can unzip it on your iPhone by double-clicking on it in the App Store. The zip file will be opened in the same app, which you can then share with friends or use on your iPhone.
How to zip files on iPhone without jailbreak
If you’re looking to zip files on your iPhone sans jailbreak, you can do so by following these simple steps:
1. Open the app you want to zip.
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings” from the list of options.
- Under “General,” tap “Privacy.”
- Toggle the “Zip files” switch to “On.”
- Under “Zip files (default),” choose the option that best suits your needs.
- Tap “Save.”
- With the app now open, tap and hold the file you want to zip.
- Drag the file to the “Zip files” area at the bottom of the screen.
10. Tap “Zip.”
11. The file will be zipped and will be moved to the “Zipped” folder.
Best apps to zip files on iPhone
There are a few great apps for zipping files on your iPhone. I use “ZipIt” because it’s quick, easy to use, and has a good selection of compression levels. I also like “Stick It” for its simplicity and fast performance.
How to create a zip file on iPhone
There are a couple of ways to create a zip file on your iPhone. The easiest way is to use the Photos app. First, open the Photos app and select the photos you want to zip. Next, tap the three lines in the bottom-right corner of the Photos app, and then select “Create a Zip File.” If you have photos stored in iCloud, you can also zip them by opening the Photos app, selecting the photos you want to zip, and pressing the “Share” button on the bottom-left corner of the screen.
Top ways to create a zip file on iPhone
1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Tap the Camera button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Swipe left to view all of your photos.
- Tap the blue dot next to the photo you want to add to the zip file.
- Tap the “Create a zip file” button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Enter a name for your zip file in the “Name” field.
- Choose a folder to put your zip file in.
- Select the size of your zip file in the “Size” field.
- Tap the “Create” button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
10. Enter your password in the “Password” field.
11. Tap the “Open” button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
12. Your zip file is now created.
Creating a zip file on your iPhone is easy and can save you time.