Do you want to sell your old iPad but don’t know how to clear it? Here’s how to do it!
How to erase iPad before Selling – Factory Reset / Restore Your iPad
How to clear your iPad before selling it
If you’re selling your iPad, there are a few things you need to do before you hand it over. Clearing your iPad will help ensure that the buyer gets a clean device, and it will also help you avoid any potential headaches down the road. Here’s how to clear your iPad:
1. First, make sure your iPad is properly charged. If it’s not, your battery may not be in good shape and could cause problems during the clearing process.
2. Next, open the Settings app and tap on General.
3. Under “Device Management”, tap on “Restore”.
4. If you have a password for your iPad, enter it and then tap on “Restore”.
5. If you don’t have a password, you will be asked to enter an unlock code. You can find the unlock code in the Settings app on your iPad or on the Apple website (www.apple.com/support/ipad/en/).
6. Once you have entered the unlock code, tap on “Restore”.
7. Your iPad will now be restored to its factory settings.
8. To clear your iPad, tap on “Clear iPad Data” under “Device Management”.
9. Tap on “Clear All Content and Settings”.
10. Your iPad will now be cleared and ready to be sold.
What data you should remove before selling your iPad
Before selling your iPad, you should clear out all of the data that is on the device. This includes any data that is in the form of photos, videos, music, and books. You should also erase any apps that you no longer use or want to keep.
How to factory reset your iPad
If you want to clear your iPad of all of your content and settings and start from scratch, you can do this by following these simple steps:
1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time until you see the Apple logo.
2. Release the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button.
3. Press the Volume Up button.
4. Press the Volume Down button.
5. Press the Reset button.
6. Select restore from the menu that appears.
7. Enter your passcode if you have one.
8. Select Yes to confirm.
How to delete all data from your iPad
If you want to delete all data from your iPad, follow these steps:
1. From the Home screen, tap Settings.
2. Under General, tap Reset.
3. Type in your passcode to confirm your choice.
4. Under Reset Type, tap Erase All Content and Settings.
5. Tap Erase.
6. Tap OK to confirm your choice.
How to wipe your iPad clean before selling it
If you’re ever considering selling your iPad, it’s important to take care of it before hand. Here’s a quick guide on how to clean your iPad before selling it:
1. Make sure your iPad is turned off and disconnected from any electrical cords.
- Remove the battery by prying off the two clips.
- Wipe down the entire iPad with a soft, dry cloth.
- Put the battery back in and screw the clips back in.
- Reattach the power cord.
- Let the iPad rest for at least 30 minutes so the cleaning process can COMPLETE.
- Plug in the iPad and turn it on.
- Enjoy your new, clean iPad!
There is no question that the iPad is an amazing device. It has a great display, powerful hardware, and a ton of apps and games. However, there are also a lot of people who don’t need or want all of those features. That’s where the clear ipad comes in. It’s a stripped-down version of the iPad that only has the essentials. So, if you’re looking for an affordable way to get an iPad, the clear ipad might be the perfect option for you.