The center taskbar icons in Windows 8.1 and 10 offer a way to group your apps together and make it easier to see what you’re working on.
How to Center Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Like Windows 11
How to center taskbar icons in Windows
Windows 10 includes a new feature called Taskbar Icons. This allows you to have more space for your apps and folders on the taskbar. This means that you can now have more icons on the taskbar.
To center taskbar icons, follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Click on System.
3. Click on Taskbar.
4. In the Taskbar Icons section, click on the Show icons button.
5. Select the Center button.
6. Click on the OK button.
7. Close the Settings app.
8. Restart your computer.
How to change the alignment of taskbar icons
There are a few ways to change the alignment of taskbar icons on your PC.
1. Right-click on the taskbar and select “Alignment” from the menu.
2. Select one of the following options:
* Left: The taskbar icons are aligned to the left side of the screen.
* Center: The taskbar icons are aligned in the center of the screen.
* Right: The taskbar icons are aligned to the right side of the screen.
How to customize the taskbar in Windows
When you start Windows, the taskbar is hidden by default. To show the taskbar, use one of the following methods:
- Press the Windows key + R, type “taskbar”, and then press Enter.
- Click the taskbar icon at the bottom of the screen.
To customize the taskbar, do one of the following:
- Click the taskbar icon, and then click Properties.
- Click the Taskbar tab, and then click Customize.
- Select one or more of the following options:
- In the Show icons on the taskbar box, select one or more of the following:
- All icons
- Only icons on the start screen
- Icons only in the current window
- In the Order box, specify the position of the icons.
- In the Position box, specify the position of the icons.
- In the Size box, specify the size of the icons.
- In the Visibility box, specify the visibility of the icons.
- In the Customize button menu, select one or more of the following:
- A taskbar item
- An application
- A program group
- An event
- In the Shortcut box, type a shortcut name, and then press Enter.
- In the Menu button menu, click Customize.
- In the Customize button menu, click Advanced.
- In the Advanced button
How to move the taskbar to the center of the screen
The taskbar can be moved to the center of the screen by right-clicking on the taskbar and selecting “Customize Start Menu.” From the menu, select “Taskbar.” Under “Taskbar position,” select “Center.”
How to make taskbar icons bigger or smaller
When you want to make the taskbar icons bigger or smaller, follow these simple steps:
1. Right-click on the taskbar and select “Taskbar Properties.”
2. On the Taskbar tab, select the “Icons” group.
3. In the Size column, enter the size you want the icons to be.
4. Click on the “Apply” button to have the change implemented.
A center taskbar icons can help organize your desktop by providing easy access to your most commonly used programs and files.