Background images are an important part of the look and feel of a website or application. Outlook 2016 includes a new feature that makes it easy to add a background image to an email or message.
How to add a background image in Outlook
- In Outlook, select File, Options, and click the Mail tab.
2. In the General section, under the Layout heading, click the Background Image button.
3. In the Background Image window, select a photo from your computer.
4. Click OK.
5. To use the image in your email messages, select the Email tab, click the Mail Signature button, and enter the image URL.
How to make a background image in Outlook
Outlook blog section is a great place to share your thoughts and ideas with the world. But to really stand out, you need a killer background image! Follow these simple steps to create the perfect background for your Outlook blog:
1. Make a collage of your favorite images.
2. Select the images that you want to use for your background.
3. Copy and paste the images onto a new document.
4. Change the dimensions of the images to fit your blog layout.
5. Save the document as a JPEG or PNG file.
Now you’re ready to add your background image to your Outlook blog!
How to change the background image in Outlook
If you want to change the background image for your Outlook blog section, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Open Outlook
- Click the File tab
- Click Open
- Locate the folder where you saved your new image
- Locate the image file and double-click it
- In the Background Image dialog box, click the Browse button
- Navigate to the location where you want to save the image, and click the Open button
- Click the OK button
- Click the Close button to close the Background Image dialog box
How to add a custom background image in Outlook
Adding a custom background image to your Outlook blog section is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. In the Outlook blog section, click on the Settings button (the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the blog content).
2. Click on the Custom Background Image link under the Blog Background Image section.
3. Select the image you want to use from your computer and click on the Choose button.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to add additional images to the section, if desired.
Once you’ve added your custom background images, they’ll appear in the blog section as follows:
To use your custom background image in your blog posts, just click on the Background Image link under the Post Background Image section and select the image you want to use.
How to remove a background image in Outlook
When you create an email or document in Outlook, you can include a background image. This image appears behind the text and any graphics you add. To remove a background image, follow these steps:
1. In the ribbon, click the View tab.
2. In the ribbon, click the Text Layout button.
3. In the Text Layout dialog box, click the Background tab.
4. In the Background section, click the image you want to remove.
5. In the Remove Background Image dialog box, click OK.
6. The image will be replaced with a white background.
When creating an Outlook email, you have the option to use a background image. Background images can be useful in adding a bit of interest or pizzazz to your email, but what are the benefits of using a background image in Outlook?
One benefit of using a background image in Outlook is that it can help to make your email look more professional. Background images can also help to add emphasis to certain parts of your email, which can help to make it more impactful. Additionally, using a background image can help to set your email apart from other emails that you may send.