One of the best things about Apple devices is that it enables you to print your documents directly using your iPhone. But, for this, your printer should be compatible with Airprint. Fortunately, even if you do not have an Airprint compatible printer, you can still print documents using your iPhone. If you also own an iPhone and you wish to print documents, here is how to print from iPhone to HP printer. Here is a complete guide for you on how to print from iPhone.
How to Print From iPhone to HP Printer [With AirPrint]
All the printers that use wireless technology for connection are usually compatible with Airprint. Also, it is one of the most common types of printers that people use. So, the very first section of this article covers how to print from iPhone to HP printer using Airprint. For this, you must be aware of how to connect iPhone to printer. Check out all the steps to connect the HP printer to iPhone and print documents.
- To start with, you will have to open your required document, webpage, or image. You can open it through email, application, or web page.
- You will now have to look for the share option and then click on the same.
- Now, a new pop-up will open on the screen. You will then have to look for the printer icon present beside the print option.
- You will now have to click on the print option and on the next screen, you will be prompted to choose the printer.
- Under this, you will have to look at the printers available and choose the printers that you wish to use.
- When done, you will have to click on the Print option and then the document will be printed.
Now, the Airprint application will add your printer to the preferred devices and for the next time, when you will print a document, the device will show up on the screen. If you wish to change the printer, you can do so by following all the steps mentioned above.
How to Print From iPhone to HP Printer [Without AirPrint]
Do not worry if your printer is not compatible with Airprint. You can still print documents using your iPhone. Want to know How? The process is simple. All you need to do is to download your printer’s application on the system. So, here is a stepwise process on how to print from iPhone to HP printer without AirPrint.
- To start with, you will have to download the application of your manufacturer on your system.
- Now, you will have to turn on the Wifi on your printer.
- After this, you will have to go to the settings tab on your phone and then click on the Wifi option.
- When done, you will have to look for the printer under the Other networks section.
- When found, click on the same.
- You will now have to open the document, image or any other file that you wish to print. Click on the option to share the same.
- Your printer will now be connected to your phone. You can then give the print command and print your document.
How to Print from Your Phone Using USB Cable
Now, if you own a printer that you can not connect wirelessly and need to print your document from your iPhone, then here is what you need to do. Below we have explained to you how to print your phone using a USB cable. If you use this method, you will have to make sure that you follow all the steps carefully and ensure the connections with your printer properly. When you are sure that all the connections are fine, here are the steps that you need to follow.
- To begin with, you will first have to get an OTG cable to connect your iPad or iPhone to the printer.
- After this, you will have to start your printer and then connect either end of the USB cord to the OTG cable and the other to the printer. You will then have to connect the remaining end of your OTG cable to the iPhone.
- When done, a prompt will appear on the screen. On the prompt, you will have to tap on the Ok button.
- After this, look for the document or the image that you want to print on your device. Now, you will have to click on the share option.
- Next, you will have to choose the print option under the share menu.
- From the list of printers, you will have to choose the one that you wish to use. Click on the name of the printer.
- When selected, you will have to click on the print option.
How to Print from iPad to HP Printer [Other Methods]
If you do not want to use the above-mentioned methods to print from iPhone to HP printer, there are some other methods that you can use. The very common method that you can use is to connect your iPhone to your printer using a third-party application and then use the application to print the document.
Another method that we suggest you use is to use the default email of your printer. This email is set up when you register for your product for the first time. When you will find the default email, you can then use that email to print documents when you are not near your printer. For this, you may need to download the manufacturer’s application on the system. As all the manufacturers are different, download an application accordingly.
The last method on this guide of how to print from iPad to Hp printer is to use Bluetooth. This is surely not the best and most-used method, this is still worth a try.
So, this was how to print from iPhone to HP printer. We have explained all the methods in detail for your convenience. In case you face any issues when connecting your printer to the iPad, you can contact the printer’s manufacturer.