HP printers come up with a wide range of features and one of the best features of the Hp printer is that it allows you to print using your iPhone or Android phones. Though the process for both the devices is quite different, it is easy to print using your phone. There are three ways that you can use to print from iPad to HP printer. You can opt for any method that you wish. In this article, we have mentioned all the possible ways to print from iPad to HP printer. We have tried to provide you with all the necessary information. In case, you still have queries, you can consider talking to customer care.
Ways to print from iPad to HP printer
Below we have listed 3 different ways that you can use to print from iPad to HP printer. We listed all the methods including using the AirPrint and without using it. Follow the steps in the same order as mentioned and choose the method which is most appropriate for you. Read the list below.
Using the AirPrint method
The first method that we are going to explain is the AirPrint method. It is one of the easiest and most used methods to print from iPad to HP printer. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you will have to make sure that your iPad is connected to the Wifi. Also, check that it is connected to the right Wifi.
- After this, you will have to connect your HP printer to the same network. in case your printer has a touch screen, You can use the control panel of your printer and then click on the wireless option in it. You will then have to click on the name of the wifi and also check the connection status by clicking on the view option.
- Moreover, if you are using a printer that has no touch screen, you will have to press the wireless and information button together. Also, you can press the wireless and the start copy button together.
- After this, you will get the status of the connection. Check if it is connected or not.
- If not, you will have to connect it by following the steps mentioned below.
- You will first have to connect your printer to the WiFi. Once done, you will have to select the setup option in the control panel and then select the setup option. After that, you will have to select the wireless method option.
- You will then have to pursue the steps according to the instructions appearing on your screen.
- Once completed, you will have to try to print a page.
- If your printer does not have the touch screen, you will have to press the WPS button on your printer and wait for almost 2 hours.
- After this, you will notice that the indicator stops flashing when your printer will be connected to the system.
Using Apple device
The next option in the list is to use the Apple device and then connect it to the printer to print from iPad to HP printer. You will then have to print your document using your apple device. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you will have to check that you have turned on your printer. Also, you will have to check that you have enough ink in the cartridge and also that you have enough paper in the tray.
- After this, you will have to click on the document or picture that you need to print and then click on the option to share it.
- You will then have to click on the icon to print the document. It will then open up the Settings of your HP printer.
- After this, you need to select the name of your printer. You will then have to change the print settings. There are chances that it will be changed automatically according to the document.
- You will then have to select the size of the paper. If you are using the AirPrint, it will determine the size accordingly.
- After this, you will have to select the number of copies that you want to print.
- Next, you will have to select the range of papers that you want to print.
- Other settings that are optional are colored or black and white print and if you want a double-sided print.
- Once done, save the settings and print a sample page.
Using the Hp smart to print from iPad to HP printer
The last option in the list is to use the HP smart application. You will have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you will have to download the HP smart app from the official website of HP. you will then have to install it on your system.
- After this, you will have to make sure that you have connected your iPad with the Wifi.
- You will then have to change the settings of the printer you are using.
- You will then have to select the document that you want to be printed and then click on the option to print it.
- After this, you will have to use the Hp smart app to provide the print command to your printer.
Using the Hp smart app, you can easily scan, print your documents. You can also use your iPad’s camera to scan the items and then copy your required documents. If you wish, you can also manage the settings of your printer from the HP smart app.
Using the methods that we have mentioned above, you can easily print from iPad to HP printer. All you need to do is to follow the stepwise process as it is mentioned above. We hope that this article was beneficial to you and helped you with all your concerns. If you still have any queries regarding this topic, you will have to contact the support team. Moreover, you can also visit the HP official website to contact the HP support team. Other than this, you can also email them.