Kyocera is a known brand in the Japenese market. The company provides you with great options to choose from. The printers come in different sizes and different features. You can choose a printer that matches your expectations and fulfill your requirements. Despite being one of the best printer brands, you can still face any issue with the Kyocera printers. One of the common issues is that the Kyocera printer is not printing.
In this article, we have discussed how to fix the Kyocera printer is not printing issues by following some troubleshooting steps. We have tried our best to provide you with the important information that you require.
All technical issues with Kyocera printer
Here is a list of all technical issues that you can face with the Kyocera printer. Read the list of all the issues that you can face along with the Kyocera printer is not printing issues.
- Issues with the printer roller.
- The printer is not printing black color.
- Your Kyocera printer is not able to connect with your system.
- Kyocera printer is printing a blank issue.
- The next issue in the list is that your Kyocera printer is not responding.
- You are not able to reset the password of your Kyocera printer.
Causes of the Kyocera printer is not printing issue
There can be different reasons due to which your Kyocera printer can stop printing. Here is the list of all the possible reasons due to which your Kyocera printer is not printing. Read the full list.
- The most common reason is that your printer is not connected to your device or there is some fault with the connection.
- Another trivial reason is that your cartridge does not have enough ink to print anything on the paper.
- You also have to make sure that your printer tray is not loaded properly and that can be one of the reasons that your printer is not printing.
- The next reason in the list is that there is some issue with the cartridge of your printer.
- Make sure that your drivers are up to date.
Basic troubleshooting steps to fix Kyocera printer is not printing
You will need to fix the Kyocera printer is not printing issues if you want to make sure that your printer is working smoothly. To fix the issue, you will have to follow the basic troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
- First, you will have to make sure that no paper is jammed in your printer. A paper can get stuck in your printer if the printer rollers are not working properly.
- After this, you will have to make sure that the settings of your toner are correct. If your toner settings are not correct, you can face the Kyocera printer is not printing issue.
- Once done, you will have to try to replace the fuser of the printer. You need to do so because there are chances that you can face an issue when your ink is not able to stay on the toner.
- You may also have to check the power connection of the printer. This is because you can face the error if there is no proper power supply to your printer.
- Once done, you will have to check the printing settings of your printer to make sure that it is using the correct tray to print your documents.
- You will also have to check for the cartridge. Make sure that your cartridge is correctly installed on your printer and it has enough ink to print a page. You will also have to make sure that your cartridge is not faulty. Try to remove it from the printer and then place it back again on the printer.
- Lastly, you will have to make sure that the printer drivers are up to date. All the drivers and software you are using should be of the latest version. If they are not, you are advised to update them.
Get the technical assistance
We have listed all the basic troubleshooting steps that you need to follow to fix the Kyocera printer is not printing issue. If you need any further guidance on this issue, you will have to talk to the support team. They will be available 24×7 to help you.
- The very first option is to call the customer support team. You can find the customer support team from the website and your call will be directly transferred to the technical experts. You will then have to explain your issue to the support team over the call and they will provide you with a solution on the call only. It is the most instant and reliable way to get rid of the issue.
- The option that you get is to use the Email facility. You will have to send an email on the mail of the company and try to explain to them about your issue in detail. You will then get a callback or a reply to your email regarding the solution to your problem.
Finally, You may choose the method with which you are comfortable. Either you call them or send them an email, it all depends on you. The support team will help you to provide the best assistance possible. To get the information on how you can contact the support team, you will have to visit the website of Kyocera. From the contact page, you can get the full information regarding it.