HP Envy 6055 is yet another top-notch performer that can take any kind of printing to another level. Every member of the family can fulfill their needs with this printing machine. The printer can print, scan, and copy without any hindrances. Moreover, it is the best of a kind when used with guided instructions.
Many users may also end up with a wrong setup while neglecting the guidelines. So, it always makes sure to conduct the procedure in the right manner. Keeping this a point, we are here with the guide. You will get to know some of the advanced ways to connect HP envy 6055 to new WiFi.
So, without any further ado, let’s get into the post and learn how to connect hp envy 6055 to wifi.
Methods to Connect HP Envy 6055 to WiFi
Wireless connection on HP envy 6055 can be done from any of the two methods HP smart app or WPS push button.
You can use the one according to your requirements. Just ensure that the procedure can be done easily without providing the WPS pin.
How to establish a wireless connection with HP Smart App
HP smart app unlocks some of the outstanding features of HP printers. The user can easily establish a WiFi connection by using this application. Get into the steps below to learn how to connect the HP envy 6055 printer to wifi.
- Try to locate the wireless button on your printer.
- Make sure to hold it for around 10 seconds.
- The printer then flashes the Power button and Amber light.
- Once done, access the HP smart application.
- Thereafter, pick Setup a new printer.
- You will see a new window titled HP Envy 6000 Series Printer.
- Hit the Setup button.
- Moreover, go through the instructions carefully.
- Choose SSID or WiFi name.
- Also, provide a specific key or password for the same.
- Meanwhile, the application will install the specific drivers on its own.
- After that, just try to connect the printer to the WiFi.
- You have successfully established a WiFi connection to HP Envy 6055.
How to Connect HP Envy 6055 with WPS Button
The user can opt for this if the first one is not their choice. Head towards the steps below to set up your HP envy 6055 printer.
- Rotate the HP envy 6055 in a way that you face the backside of it.
- Then, try to locate the Wireless button there.
- Make sure to hit the same.
- You will see a blue light on your printer.
- Thereafter, head towards the wifi router and press the WPS button there.
- Just wait for around 2-3 minutes till you see a solid flashing light on the router and printer.
- The printer is now connected successfully to conduct any printing task from anywhere at any time.
Now, try to reset the printer to factory settings if you face issues like printer quits printing and not communicating with the computer. You can move below to complete this task.
Procedure to Reset HP Envy 6055 to Factory Settings Default
Conduct the procedure if you face problems while running the printer or conducting any printing task.
- The wireless button is located on the backside of the HP printer.
- While the Cancel button is on the front.
- Make sure to press and hold them together for around 20 seconds.
- This simple procedure is used to reset the printer to factory default.
- Consequently, just set up the printer by using any of the methods provided above and perform any task.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are the key features of HP Envy 6055?
Key features of HP Envy 6055 go like this:
- HP Instant Ink Program ready
- Borderless Printing with 8.5 x 11”
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Print Documents & Photos from Smartphone
- Maximum Print Size: 8.5 x 11.7”
- Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Connect with WiFi, Bluetooth, and USB 2.0
- Print Speed 10 ppm for Black and 7 ppm for Color
2. How to use AirPrint if there is no Wi-Fi Network?
- Place a load of papers inside the main try.
- Then, turn on your Printer.
- Additionally, just access the item or documents that you want to print.
- Head towards your mobile device and open the WiFi network menu.
- Consequently, choose a Printer with a DIRECT prefix.
- Specify the relevant password when you are approached.
- Hit the Join button now.
- Tap on the Print tab while accessing the file that you want to print.
- Choose the AirPrint option.
- Make sure to pick your printer model.
- Also, hit the Print button.
- After completing the task, just access the WiFi network menu.
- In the end, try to reconnect to the local network.
3. What does the Blue light of the HP printer indicate?
The blue light becomes solid when the printer establishes a wireless connection. You may see it blinking when there are some issues while connecting.
4. How to insert a new Ink Cartridges on HP envy 6055?
- Switch on your printer.
- Make sure that the input tray has sufficient white paper.
- Subsequently, pull the ink cartridge door.
- The cartridge may move a little to the left side.
- Just make sure to wait till it settles there in the idle position.
- Thereafter, pull out the lid of your ink cartridge.
- Drag out the cartridge fitted inside the space.
- Furthermore, remove all the seals and protective tapes from new ink cartridges.
- You should carry the cartridge by touching only the black part.
- Then, discard the plastic tapes from the ink cartridge too.
- Just place the ink cartridge in its rightful slot.
- A click sound will emerge later.
- Close the door of the ink cartridge.
- Do the same steps if you want to replace other ink too.
- Finally, carry out the printing.
5. What are the System Requirements for HP Envy 6055?
- Windows 10: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- macOS Mojave v10.14
- macOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X)
- Internet Connection
- Internet Explorer
- USP port
- Hard disk with 2 GB space
- macOS Catalina v10.15
- macOS High Sierra v10.13