This is a comprehensive guide on how to connect Canon MG3620 printer to Wifi. We have explained different methods that you can use to connect Canon MG3620 to Wifi. Make sure to follow each technique in the same way as mentioned to carry out the process without any issues. In case you still encounter any problems, we suggest you contact the support team.
Operating System Compatibility of Canon MG3620
Here is a list of all the operating systems your Canon Pixma MG3620 printer is compatible with. Make sure to are using one of these operating systems to set up your printer.
- Windows 10
- Or, Windows 8
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Mac Os 10.12 or Later
- Mobile OS: Windows, iOS, and Android
You will have to keep in mind some things before you proceed with connecting Canon MG3620 to Wifi. Check out the list below.
- To start with, ensure that you have turned on your printer.
- Check the power LED of the printer to make sure that it is On.
- If other activities like cleaning, printing, and scanning are being performed on the system, make sure to wait for these processes to complete and only proceed with the Canon MG3620 setup.
- If you notice that the Wifi Led of the printer is not stable, press the stop button on the printer.
General Instructions for Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup
Here are some general instructions that you need to follow to set up the Canon MG360 printer wirelessly.
- To start with, you will have to start your system and printer.
- You will then have to press the wifi button until you see the LED glowing on the printer.
- Next, you will have to look for the black button and then press it, followed by pressing the wifi button.
- When done, check if the wifi LEDs started blinking or not.
- Go to the Start screen of your printer and then click on the start settings option.
- Next, go to the connection process option and then choose the wireless LAN connection option.
- Now, a list of all the available networks will appear on the screen, and then you will have to choose the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer and then click on the Next.
- When done, you will be asked to enter your password. Type it correctly, and then choose Connect.
- Click on Next and complete the Canon Pixma wireless connection.
Process for Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup in Windows 10
If you want to connect the Canon MG3620 printer to Wifi, here are the steps you need to follow.
- To start with, go to the Canon official website and then look for the printer model that you are using.
- Also, make sure to select windows as the operating system.
- When done, you will have to click on the download option, and then the wireless setup process will begin.
- You will have to wait for the setup process to complete.
- You will have to choose the save as an option and then keep it in an accessible location when done.
- In the end, the download message will appear on the screen, and you will have to choose to run the application.
Process for Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup in Mac
Here’s how to connect Canon MG3620 to Wifi in Mac. Make sure to follow all the steps in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to open the official Canon website.
- Now, on the website, select the model of the printer that you are using and then choose Mac as the operating system.
- You will then have to choose the download option, and then the downloading process will begin.
- When the downloading process completes, different messages will appear on the screen.
- Read all the messages then and adequately choose to open or always allow.
The process to Connect Canon MG3620 to Wifi using WPS Method
Another method you can use to connect the Canon MG3620 printer is using the WPS button on the router. For this, follow the steps mentioned below.
- To start with, you will have to press the WPS button for some time and keep holding it until you see a stable LED.
- Next,you will have to press the start button and then press the wifi button.
- When done, make sure that the LED for Wifi starts blinking and also, the power LED is On.
- Before the Wifi led becomes stable on the printer, you need to move to the wifi router and then press the WPS button on your router. Hold the button for at least 2 minutes.
- When the connection establishes, you will see that the wifi and power LED are ON.
The process to Connect Canon MG3620 using Wired Setup in Windows
If you cannot connect Canon Pixma MG3620 to Wifi, you can also join it using USB cables. For this, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- To start with, you will have to turn on your printer and the system. Visit Canon’s official website and then download the required drivers.
- You will then have to go to the control panel on the system and then choose the devices and printers option.
- In the next window, choose to add a new printer.
- Add the Canon printer and then right-click on the same. From the menu, choose to set it as default.
The Process to Connect Canon MG3620 using Wired Setup in Mac
So, now in this section, we have explained to you the complete process to connect canon printers using the wired method in Mac. Follow the steps listed below to carry out the steps correctly.
- To start with, open the Canon official website and then download the drivers according to the device you are using.
- Next, install the downloaded drivers by following all the instructions appearing on the screen.
- When done, go to the Apple menu and then go to the system preference option.
- Under this, choose the printers and scanners option.
- Next, look for the + sign on the screen and click on it to add the printer.
- From the list of available printers, choose the Canon MG3620 printer.
- Follow all the steps appearing on the screen to complete the setup process.
The Process to Connect Canon Pixma MG3620 Wirelessly Using WPS Pin Code
The last method to connect the Canon MG3620 printer to Wifi is to use the WPS pin code. For this, follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you will have to press the Wifi button on the printer and keep holding it till you see solid Wifi LED on the system.
- When all the connection-related information prints, you immediately need to press the wifi button.
- You will now have to press the stop button. Keep holding it till the LED flashes 16 times. When it flashes for the 16th time, you need to leave the button.
- You will then have to set the pin for WPs by following the instructions with the router.
- When done, you have to make sure that the Wifi Led is stable.
This was all you need to know about how to Canon MG3620 printer to Wifi. You can choose the method which is suitable for you. If you face any issues while connecting Canon Pixma MG3620 to the printer, seek a technical expert.