Epson printer is one of the best products of the Epson. They are much easier to use and are much reliable. Epson printers provide a wide range of features to its users to make it a good experience for them to use the printer. Though the Epson printers provide you with every feature that you need, sometimes you can face issues while using the Epson printer. You can face an issue at any point while using a printer and that is when you need an Epson printer support.
The Epson printer support team will help you to fix every issue that you are facing with the printer and will assist you with the whole process to fix the issue. The Epson printer support number is a toll-free number and they are always available to help you. There are certain situations when you need their help and when you do, you can easily contact them.
Though it is easy to use the Epson printer and they are known for the reliable service they provide, there are some issues that you can face while using an Epson printer. Here are all the technical issues that you can face with Epson printer. Read the list below.
- You can face issues while you are installing the Epson printer.
- There can be an issue when your printer starts printing only on the half page.
- You can also face an issue with the ink cartridge of the printer.
- Sometimes, it can be difficult for you to connect your system and printer.
- There can be some network issues with the Epson printer.
- Lastly, you can face issues with the software of the printer.
If you face any of the issues with the Epson printer, you will have to troubleshoot it using some basic steps. We have mentioned different steps that you need to follow to troubleshoot your Epson printer.
Troubleshoot Epson printer
You will have to follow the steps mentioned below to troubleshoot your Epson printer. You can easily resolve the issues with your Epson printer by carrying out the basic troubleshooting steps for it. Read the steps carefully.
- You will first have to turn on your printer and look for the printer that it is On or not. Check for the Led lights.
- After this, on the LCD screen of your printer, you will have to click on the online option. Now, you will have to make sure that a green indicator is ON. If not, you will have to connect it using the manual settings.
- After this, you will have to try to print a sample page. You will then have to reach out to the support team of Epson and then you will have to ask them about the self-test function of your printer. They will assist you with the whole process.
- Next, you will have to check whether your cartridge has sufficient ink or not. If it does not have enough ink, you will have to fill it up.
- After this, you need to clean your printer. You can use the self-cleaning features.
- Once done, you will have to make sure that your paper tray is loaded.
- After this, you have to check that you have a backup for the print queue. You can check it from the Control panel on your system.
- Lastly, you will have to make sure that all the drivers are up to date.
Steps to factory reset Epson printer
You can troubleshoot many issues that you are facing with the Epson printer if you factory reset it. You will have to follow the steps mentioned below to factory reset your Epson printer. Read the steps carefully.
- First, you will have to turn the power of your printer OFF.
- After this, you will have to rotate your printer in such a way that the back of your printer is on your side.
- Once done, make sure that you have a paper clip or something thin that will help you later.
- After this, you will have to look for the reset button on the back of the printer.
- Next, you will have to press the button using the paper clip.
- You will then have to wait for the printer to print a warning paper.
- After that, you will have to release the reset button.
- Once done, you will get another sheet with the new Ip address of the printer.
- Lastly, try to print a sample page.
Hopefully, you will have a great experience using the Epson printer but in case you face any issue while using it, you can reach out for the Epson printer support. You can call on the toll-free numbers and get assistance regarding your concern. They are a team of experts who will get you through every issue that you are facing in a much easy and precise manner. You must call the Epson printer support if needed.