Canon TS3122 printer is one of the best choices that you can make among the different printers present in the market. The Canon Ts3122 printer has become popular among people because of the features it provides and its functionality. The printer comes up with some of the advanced features that not everyone is aware of. The process to connect Canon printer Ts3122 to Wifi is different than it is for other printers. In this article, we have explained to you how to connect canon printer TS3122 to WiFi. We have mentioned the whole process in detail for both The Windows operating system and the Mac operating system. Read the full article to know how to connect Canon printer TS3122 to Wifi.
Characteristics of the TS3122 printer
Here are some of the features of the Canon TS3122 printer. Read the list below.
- You can print from the printer from any room by connecting it to the WiFi.
- Another feature is that you can easily print using your phone using the Airprint feature.
- You can easily print the borderless pictures of %x7 inch size.
- Next, it also has a turn-off and turn-on feature which works according to the usage of the printer.
- Lastly, you can also download the Canon print application and can easily connect to the system.
The stepwise process to connect Canon TS3122 printer to WiFi on Windows
Here is a stepwise process that you need to follow to connect Canon TS3122 printer to WiFi. Follow the steps carefully.
- First, you need to verify if the light of the printer is blinking or not. If it is blinking, you will have to press the stop button on the printer.
- After that, You will have to open the settings option on the printer. You can do so by holding the direct button present on the printer unless it redirects you to the settings option.
- Now, You will have to keep in mind that if you press the direct button, you will be automatically connected in a wireless connection. You will be displayed with every menu on the screen of your printer.
- Once done, you will have to insert the printer CD. You will get the printer CD when you will buy the printer.
- If you do not want to set up your printer using the CD, you can also download the files and drivers from the official website of Canon.
- Once you have downloaded the files, you will have to click on the option to set up the printer. After that, it will ask you to enter the product name. Enter the correct product name.
- Next, you will have to select the name of your device. You will have to choose the Windows Pc option from the list of devices.
- Now, you will have to click on the option to connect the printer to the Windows PC.
- After this, a new prompt will appear on the screen and then you will have to click on the download option.
- next, you will have to wait for the software to download. Once it is downloaded, you will see a prompt on the screen with a run option. You will have to click on it.
- Next, you will have to find the file that you have downloaded for the printer.
- Once done, You will have to click on the option to start the setup, and then it will start the process.
- Next, you will be needed to select your country or region and proceed with the process.
- Once done, you will have to click on the agree on the option in the terms and conditions prompt.
- You will need to click on the agree on the option for every terms and condition prompt. After this, a window for wireless connection will appear on the screen.
- Now, you will have to click on the yes option.
- In the next window, you will have to choose the type of Wifi that you want to use.
- Now, you will have to type your password and then proceed.
- You will have to then wait until the setup process is completing. There are chances that more than one windows can appear on your screen.
- Lastly, after the completion of the setup, you will have to check for the drivers of the printer.
The stepwise process to connect Canon TS3122 printer to WiFi on Mac
Below we have discussed the stepwise process to connect Canon TS3122 printer to Wifi. Follow the process carefully to avoid any complexities.
- You will have to follow the first seven steps that we have mentioned in the Windows process.
- After this, you will have to click on the download option even if the warning prompt appears on the screen.
- Next, you will have to find the location of the downloaded file and then open the file.
- After this, you will have to click on the Open option and then the installation process will start. You will then have to type the password of the printer.
- Next, you will have to click on the option to start the helper. It will then start the installation process. You will have to wait until the process completes.
- Now, you will have to agree to all the terms and conditions and continue with the process.
- Next, you will have to enter the password and then complete the printer setup.
- Lastly, your printer will start some of the troubleshooting steps for the printer. After the troubleshooting steps, the process of setup will be completed.
We hope that the process to connect Canon TS3122 printer to Wifi is now clear to you. Hopefully, you found the article beneficial and helpful. We believe that all the steps are clear to you. You can also contact the Canon support team and they will help you with resolving your issue. They will guide you with the process to connect TS3122 printer to WiFi. You can also go to their official website and seek guidance. They are available to help you with any issue related to the Canon printers.