Canon printers provide you with great customer support and hence they are recommended by a lot of people. In case your Canon printer needs repair, you can easily contact the Canon printer repair team. You can call them or email them to repair your Canon printer. In this article, we are going to discuss how you can get in touch with the canon printer repair near you. We have also listed some of the common issues that you can face with your canon printer and all the steps that you need to follow to fix the Canon printer issues. Read the full article to find about the Canon printer repair.
Reasons for Canon printer not working
Below we have mentioned a list of all the reasons due to which you can face errors with your Canon printers. Before proceeding with resolving the errors, you have to know why you face such errors. Therefore, you must go through the list mentioned below.
- First, the most common reason is that you are not using the right toner for your printer which can lead to the printing errors.
- Another reason is that you do not have enough ink in the cartridge to print a document.
- Next, the connection of your printer with your system is loose or your printer is not connected properly over the Wifi.
- Another common reason is how you operate your printer. You will have to make sure that you correctly use your printer that it won’t cause an error.
- Lastly, one of the reasons can be that your printer drivers are not compatible with the operating system of your computer.
Trivial issues with the Canon printer
Here are all the trivial issues that you can face with the Canon printer and can fix it on your own. You will have to perform some basic troubleshooting steps based on the issue that you are facing. You can try to resolve the issues mentioned below before contacting the Canon printer repair. Read the list of issues and their fixes below.
The printer is not able to print
This is one of the most common errors that a user can face with the Canon printer. Though there is no particular reason due to which you can face this issue, several reasons can constitute the error. Follow the steps mentioned below to fix the printer is not printing error.
- First, you have to make sure that your printer is connected properly with the system. Other than this, also make sure that your printer is connected to the Wifi in case you are using a wireless printer.
- After this, you will have to make sure that there is enough ink in the cartridge so that you can print a document.
- You may also have to check for the faulty cartridge. Also, check if you have removed the protective tape properly or not.
- Once done, you will have to delete all the pre-equipped printing jobs. You will have to clear all the print queues and remove the pending jobs.
- After this, you also have to make sure that you have set your Canon printer as your default printer. You can easily do it from the Control Panel on your system.
Printer is slow
Another common issue that we are going to discuss is that your Canon printer is working slow. You can face this issue in case you try to print large size documents at once. You will have to follow the steps mentioned below to fix the issue.
- First, You will have to make sure that the lid from the back of your printer is closed.
- After this, you will have to ensure that you are not printing the documents in a high resolution. If you are, consider lowering the resolution.
- Next, you will have to check the internet connection. In case your internet connection is slow, it can also make your Canon printer slow.
- You can also reduce the size of the paper on which you are printing the document.
- Lastly, check for any outdated drivers. If any of your drivers are not up to date, you will have to update it immediately. Also, we will recommend you to print documents directly using the internet.
The next common issue is that there is a paper jammed in your printer. You can face this issue with any printer and can try to resolve the issue on your own. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- You will first have to unplug your printer from the power source.
- After this, you will have to open the output tray.
- Once done, you will have to look for the jammed paper.
- Next, you will hold the paper firmly and then remove it using both your hands.
- Once done, you will have to make sure that no paper is now jammed in the printer.
- Next, you will have to put back the output cover on the printer.
- Lastly, you will have to turn on your printer.
Get in touch with Canon printer repair
Here are all the ways that you need to follow to get in touch with the Canon printer repair team. They will be available for you and will help you to fix the issue. Read the list below.
- You can look for the Canon printer repair shops near your local area using the internet.
- In case you know somebody who can repair the Canon printer, you may consult them.
- Other than this, you can also visit the Canon printer website and look for the contact form. You can fill up with the contact form and submit it. The canon support team will contact you back as soon as possible.
- The next option is to call the Canon support team. They will guide you with the process over the call.
- Next, you can also email them n the website of the company and they will get back to you shortly.
- Lastly, you can also look for the nearest service center using the internet or ask the same from them over the call.