One of the famous and most-used Canon Pixma printers is Canon Pixma TR4520. This printer is suitable for both your homes and offices and is quite easy to use. But, to use all the features of the printer, it is mandatory to set up the printer properly. It is a crucial part of using your printer. You can connect your printer to the system using a USB cable, over a wireless network and more. In this post, we have discussed how you can set up a Canon TR4520 printer for the system. Keep reading to know the complete setup of Canon Pixma TR4520.
Unboxing Canon Pixma TR4520 Printer
- To start with, you will have to place your Pixma Tr4520 printer on a flat surface and remove all the packaging properly.
- You will then have to remove all the protective tapes from the box of the printer as well as the printer,
- When done, the packaging will contain all the accessories related to the printer like the power cable, USB cable or ink cartridge.
- After this, you will have to connect one end of the power cord to the power outlet and the other to the printer.
- You will then have to turn on your printer and then select the location and then choose the preferred language.
- Next, you will have to open the panel of the printer and then look for the access door of the ink cartridge and then look for the slots of the cartridges.
- when done, you will have to put all the ink in the colour and the blank ink. After this, you will have to slide the ink cartridge when you will hear the sound.
- In the end, you will have to close the door and then perform the initial setup.
Canon TR4520 Driver Download
- To start with, you will have to tap on the icon for Download and then choose the operating system that you are using.
- You will then have to look for the downloaded file and then click on the same.
- After this, you will have to make sure that you are downloading an appropriate Canon TR4520 driver on the system.
- Next, you will have to look for the .exe file in Windows and the .dmg file in Mac.
- When done, you will have to follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- In the end, you will have to select the specific function programs so that you can get access to all the features of the Canon printer.
Canon TR4520 Wireless Setup
- For this, you will first have to connect the Canon TR4520 printer to the power source and then press the power button to turn on the printer.
- You will then have to look for the WPS button and then press the same. keep holding it for some time till the orange light flashes on the system.
- After this, the blue light will blink on the printer till the printer is looking for the access point.
- When done, you will see a screen on the printer. You will then have to click on the menu option and then choose the wifi option.
- Next, you will have to choose the option for Wi-fi set up and then choose the manual method.
- Now, you will have to choose the preferred wifi and then type your wifi network and then click on the Ok button.
- After this, the printer will then take a few seconds to connect to the network.
- In the end, you will have to click on the Ok button and then the printer will be connected.
Connect Canon Pixma TR4520 Printer in Windows [Wired Method]
- To start with, you will have to take a USB cable and then connect it to an appropriate port on the Canon TR4520.
- You will then have to download all the drivers for the Canon printer and then install the same on the system.
- After this, you will have to go to the Control panel on your system and then choose the devices and printers option.
- Next, you will have to choose the option to view all the printers and drivers. Click on the option to add a printer.
- Let your system scan for the printer that you are trying to connect to. When done, you will have to choose the menu option and then attempt to print a test page on the system.
Connect Canon Pixma TR4520 To Mac System
- You need to go through three steps to connect our TR4520 printer to the Mac Operating system. For this, you will first have to make sure that you have turned on your Wireless router and also, set up the Canon printer properly.
- After this, you will have to connect your Canon printer to a wireless network of your choice.
- You will then have to get the installation software on the system.
- If you wish to download the installation software, you will have to type the address in the search bar.
- After this, you will have to download the Canon printer driver on the system and then install the drivers on the system.
- Now, you will have to click on the option to add a printer and follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Tap on the start option when the test print screen will appear on the screen. You will have to print a test page.
- In the end, you will have to check if the Canon TR4520 printer is connected to your Mac system or not.
Start Canon Print Setup
- For this, you will first have to start your printer.
- Now, you will have to place all the A4 size sheets in the paper tray.
- When done, ensure that you have aligned the sheets properly and then proceed with downloading Canon 4500 drivers on the system.
- After this, you will have to configure the settings of your printer properly.
- Recheck all the settings and then click on the apply option to save the changes made.
- When done, you will have to select the size of the paper and other features that you would want.
- Next, choose the quality of the print and then start the printing process.
- These settings will remain when you will choose to print a document using these settings.
Canon Pixma TR4520 Printer Troubleshooting
Even if you set up your printer properly, there are times when you face issues while using the printer. Here are some common issues that you can face and their fixes for you.
Printer Not Printing
- For this, ensure that you have connected the printer to the desired network connection.
- Make sure that your printer and the system are connected to the same wireless router.
- Open the access door for the ink cartridge and check if there is enough ink available.
- Next, you will have to load the A4 size sheets in the paper tray and then use the width glides to properly adjust the papers.
- When done, check for any paper jams. If found, clear them up.
- You will then have to uninstall and install the printer driver package on the system and then add your printer again to the operating system.
Printer is Offline
- Ensure that you have connected your printer to the active network and also, turned on your printer properly.
- You will also have to check if the connection between your printer and the system is loose. If it is loose, you will have to tighten it.
- After this, you will have to start your Canon printer and the system again. Try connecting them to the same wireless network again.
- if you still face issues, try connecting your Canon printer to another network as well.
- Ensure that you have enabled the option for wifi on the printer and also, modify the network in case it is important.
- If you still encounter the issues, you will have to talk to your service provider and then complain about the network issues.
- In the end, try to contact the support team for further guidance.
Setting up your Canon Pixma TR4520 printer properly is important to avoid any issues while using the application. With all the steps mentioned above in the article, you will be able to set up the TR4520 printer properly on the system. In case you face any issue or are not able to resolve the same, you will have to seek help from the experts.