Brother printer is one of the known and reputed brand in the market. Not only printers, but they also provide you with a wide range of products which are worth the money. Though many people may face issues with the printer or any electrical device, people admire the support they provide. Brother printers provide you with a great and reliable support team. They emphasize on providing you with an early and easy solution. You can easily call the brother printer support team on the number provided on their website. The support team is always available for you.
Brother printers have marked their place in the market because of some interesting features that it provides to its users. Some of those features are listed here.
- The brother printers are easy to use.
- You can easily install the brother printers on your system by following a few steps.
- Other than this, the prices of the brother printers are quite affordable.
- The ink required by the brother printers is less than from other printers in the market.
The customer support for brother printers is available 24×7 and will help you to resolve your issue. You can either call them or email them. They will get in touch with you and will send an executive to fix your issue. Though there are some issues that you can resolve on your own. Some solutions are easy to carry out and you might not need any customer support for it. We have listed some of them in the article along with their solutions.
Basic troubleshooting steps
Before calling the brother printer support number, you will have to follow some basic troubleshooting steps that you can use to fix most of the errors.
- Make sure connections are proper and tight.
- Your printer should have a power supply in a proper way.
- You may have to replace the old USB with a new one if it is not connected properly.
- Also, you may have to update the printer drivers present on your system.
- Another thing that you have to do is to make sure that there are no jammed papers in your printer.
Some common issues with brother printer
Here are some common issues that you can face with the brother printer. We have mentioned different steps involved in the process to fix the issues. Read the list below.
Not able to print
The first issue that we are going to talk about is that your brother printer is not able to print a document when you have upgraded to windows 10. The most common reason for this error is that your printer drivers are not compatible with the operating system you are using. It may be a very tedious task to find a driver which is causing the error and update it then. Therefore, it is better to uninstall all the drivers from your system and install them again on your system. To do this, follow the steps mentioned below.
- You will first have to open the control panel on your system and then select the option for devices.
- from the list of printers, you will have to choose your printer and right-click on it. After this, you will have to click on the option to remove it.
- Next, you will have to look for the click on the icon of the printer and select the option for server properties.
- You will then have to select the option for drivers and then choose the driver settings option. After this, you will have to click on the driver option and select the option to remove it.
- After this, you will get a prompt on your screen, you will have to select the option for remove the driver package option.
- You will then get a warning prompt on your screen. In that, you will have to click on the yes option and then choose the delete option.
- You will then have to wait until the uninstallation process is going on. Finally, you will again have to install the drivers on your system.
The printer is showing offline
The next common issue that you can face with the brother printer is that the printer is showing offline status even if it is connected. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- You will first have to make sure that your printer is connected to your system correctly. The connections should be tight. Make sure no connection is loose.
- After this, you will have to make sure that your system printer is turned ON.
- Next, you will need to make sure that you are using your brother printer as your default printer.
- Once done, you will have to remove all the files that are already present in the printer or waiting to get printed.
Printer connection issue
Another common issue that you can face is that you can not find your printer over the network. You will have to follow some basic troubleshooting steps to fix it. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you will have to check all the connections of your printer. You may have to unplug all the cables and plugin again to the printer.
- Firewall or anti-virus software can be a reason that you are not able to find your printer. You may have to temporarily disable it or uninstall it.
- After this, you will have to configure your printer with the network again. You have to make sure that your printer is connected to the correct wifi or network.
Get brother printer support
You can resolve some basic issues on your own but you may need brother printer support for some critical issues or issues that you are not aware of. Moreover, You can call the brother printer support on the toll-free numbers and the executives will help you to resolve the concerned issue. Other than this, you can also visit their website. From there, you can easily get the email id to contact them. They will get in touch with you immediately and provide you with the solution. You may get the manual guidance from the Brother printer support.