Brother printers provide a wide range of variety in printers. The printers provide you with the commendable printing quality. Brother printers can be easily connected to the computer if you follow simple steps. You will have to install the drivers on your system and the printer will be easily connected. You can either connect it using the USB cable or you can connect it wirelessly. We have mentioned steps for both the methods in detail. We have tried to provide you with the best of the knowledge to connect the brother printer to the computer. Read the full article to know everything on how to connect the brother printer to the computer.
Features of brother printer
Here are some features for which people prefer using the brother printer. Read the list below.
- The most interesting feature is that the speed of printing for brother printer is comparatively better than some other printers.
- You can easily perform different tasks on the brother printer. You can use different size sheets and can print easily.
- Brother printers use less ink while printing, saving the cost of printing.
- The refill process for the brother printer is quite accurate. The ink tank is transparent and you can easily see the level of the ink.
- You can easily change the settings for the printer according to your requirements.
Before proceeding with the process to connect the brother printer to the computer wirelessly, you need to fulfill some of the basic requirements.
- You will have to connect your computer to the Wifi network you are using. You will have to enter the password of the Wifi on your system and wait for it to connect.
- Next, you will have to connect your brother printer to the same network to which you have connected your system.
- Make sure the connection is working on both your devices.
Steps to connect the brother printer to the computer wirelessly
Brother printers provide you with a wide range of wireless printers. You can connect your printer to the computer without using wire over a network. You can then easily print documents from anywhere. The printer can be connected to any device you want. Follow the steps mentioned below to connect the brother printer to the computer wirelessly.
- First, you need to switch on your computer as well as the router.
- You will then have to turn on your printer. Go to the control panel and then click on the menu option.
- You will then have to click on the network section and then you will have to click on the Wireless LAN option.
- Next, you will have to go to the setup window.
- Now, you will have to click on the enter button if you see the option to the network will be switched to the Wifi network.
- After this, you will have to look for the network that you wish to use and then click on the same network.
- Next, you will have to type your password and submit it. It will then ask you to fill your Wifi password, type that too and submit it.
- Lastly, you will have to print a sample page to make sure that your printer is connected to your computer.
Steps to connect the brother printer to the computer with a wire
The process to connect the brother printer to the computer is easy and can be completed easily if you follow the instructions carefully. Read the steps and follow them in the same order.
- First, you need to visit the official website of brother printer, and then you will have to download the required printer drivers on your system.
- You will have to click on the download link and then you will have to select your printer model.
- After that, you will have to go to a product group option.
- You will have to select the View option and then you will have to proceed.
- Now, you will have to select the operating system you are using and then select the default language.
- You will then have to have to wait for your download to start and after that, wait for it to complete.
- After this, you will have to start your system again, and then using a USB cable, you will have to connect the printer to the system.
- Lastly, you will have to start your brother printer and after that wait, for it to connect to the system.
You can easily connect the brother printer to the computer following some steps. If you follow the steps that we have mentioned in the article, you will be able to connect the printer to the system without facing any complexities. In case you still face any error while you are trying to connect the printer to the computer, you can contact the customer support. You can also visit the official website to know more.