Most of the users prefer using the Brother printer because of its sleek design and the quality of the print. The brother printer is quite affordable and uses much less ink than any other printer. Any hardware can face glitches in its lifetime. Printers can also face some of the glitches. One such glitch is brother printer connected to Wifi but not printing. In this article, we are going to discuss the brother printer connected to Wifi but not printing issue. We have described various troubleshooting steps that you need to follow to fix the issue. Stay tuned with the article to know everything about how to fix the Brother printer connected to Wifi but not printing issue.
Basic troubleshooting steps to fix the issue
Here are some of the basic troubleshooting steps that you need to follow before proceeding to fix the issue. We believe that you can fix the brother printer connected to Wifi but not printing issues by following the steps we have mentioned below.
- First, you will have to check if any paper is stuck in the printer or not. You will have to remove the paper if it is stuck. You also need to check f any dust is accumulated in the printer that is stopping the printer to work properly.
- The next thing that you need to check is that the ink in the cartridge is enough to print a page. If the ink is full, you might not get the error because of the ink in the cartridge.
- In case the ink in the cartridge is full or more than required, you can face the same error, Therefore, it is important to know that the ink level in the cartridge is equal to the required amount.
- make sure you fill the ink cartridge to the right amount because it can lead to the jamming of the printer head. The printer head can be jammed if the ink flows out of the ink cartridge or you spill it while filling.
- Lastly, cleaning the nozzle of the printer is important. You have to make sure that the printer nozzle is open and not blocking the working of the printer.
If the steps we have mentioned didn’t help you to fix the issue, you can switch to the methods that we have mentioned below. You will then have to check if you face the error or not.
Steps to fix the Brother printer connected to Wifi but not printing issue
Below we have listed some steps that you need to follow to fix the error. Read the steps carefully and perform them in the same order as they are mentioned.
- You will have to first have to make sure that you have set the brother printer as your default printer. You will also have to go to the printer properties on your system and then select the option to make it your default printer. The option will be available in the Control panel on your system.
- Next, you will have to make sure that no driver is outdated. You will have to make sure that the printer driver is not corrupt. You will have to update the printer driver to resolve the issue. This can be done by downloading the drivers from the website and update them.
- In case you are printing multiple documents, you can face the error. You can go to the properties option and then click on the option to clear the printing queue. Remove all the printing documents present in the Queue and then again try to print a new sample page.
- Lastly, you need to make sure that your printer’s hardware does not have any glitch. You will have to make sure that your printer does not have any glitch which is affecting its work.
An alternative method to fix Brother printer connected to Wifi but not printing issue
In case the above method didn’t work for you, you can use this method to fix the issue. You will have to make sure that you follow the method in the same way it is mentioned.
- First, you need to go to the start icon on your screen and click it.
- After that, you will have to click on the Settings option.
- Once done, you will have to select the option for printers.
- You will then have to go to the list of all printers and click on the name of the brother printer.
- After this, you will have to go to the properties section of the printer.
- Next, you will have made sure that you have selected the desired options for the printer.
This was all about how you can fix the brother printer connected to Wifi but not printing issue. We hope that you find the article beneficial and it has helped you to get rid of the issue. If you follow all the steps that we have mentioned, you will be able to resolve the issue easily. You can also talk to the customer support if you want a precise solution to your issue. You can also go to the official website and look for their support page.